Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel More shootings and fires = dead normies/sluts

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Texas shooting: 7 dead, 22 injured

This slut got splattered :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::

190901194849-02-mary-granados-west-texas-shooting-victim-exlarge-169.jpg

Background: Seth Ator worked as a truck driver, but he lost his job a few hours before the shooting rampage on August 31 began.

He lived in substandard accommodation (a shack):
seth-ator-property-e1567385056942.jpg

The shooter. HE MOGS ME.

NINTCHDBPICT000518063008-e1567379193420.jpg

In other news, twenty-five bodies have been recovered on the ocean floor after a boat was destroyed by fire off the coast of California, the US Coast Guard says.

That is 25 normies/sluts dead:

_108586719_82cde1ae-6e24-47f0-9dfb-7ca74e29a6e5.jpg

Question, how the fuck does a boat catch on fire?

I hope the level of death increases in the world

Ugly slut, her photo without makeup better be posted for all world to see how really ugly she was

I'm gonna say Incel, based on the shack and the subhuman face.

Mathematically, going ER is a good thing in terms of morality. Most people are normiescum and pro abortion roasties. Just spray and you will hit more evil people than good people in this clown society.

Thank you society.
Society is the one who accepts this.

You can't own guns but you can feel like shit!!

Mogs me + he went ER so statusmaxxes me

I'm gonna say Incel, based on the shack and the subhuman face.
that was the one thing I noticed about him. substandard/shit accomodation is our defining feature
Hell! I lived out of a converted garden shed for 2 months as i tried to go full off grid neet. it didn't work unfortunately.
his shack looks pretty comfy actually

that was the one thing I noticed about him. substandard/shit accomodation is our defining feature
Hell! I lived out of a converted garden shed for 2 months as i tried to go full off grid neet. it didn't work unfortunately.
his shack looks pretty comfy actually
It does seem to fit the stock profile. And I live in a crackden lol :feelsgah: I'd like to go off grid NEET, I'd never be able to pull it off though.

I hope the level of death increases in the world
Natural selection.
Only Incels who hide in their basement shall remain alive.
Its working in our favor.
Bad karma for the garbage humans.
Mathematically, going ER is a good thing in terms of morality. Most people are normiescum and pro abortion roasties. Just spray and you will hit more evil people than good people in this clown society.
Indeed.
We can fulfill their wish, by aborting them from the side walk with bullets, or...

You’re not wrong. Even if someone shoots up a church, they are most likely killing adulters, sodomites and anti-Christs.

hehehe what a tragedy