Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More seething about AI GFs

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★

Retard doesn't realize that us incels won't be the only ones getting Android Waifus, a good chunk of normies will get android waifus once the tech becomes more advanced. It will get to the point where you can buy yourself a wife like you do a car, she will cook and clean for you and is way more attractive then the average foid, then it start to go mainstream leaving poor mid/low tier foids lonely as they have no one to date, Higher mid tier foids in their 40s will also be lonely when there beauty fades away and they have no betabuxxers to settle down with.

"Personally, I'm a 17 year old kissless virgin(or "khv" as they call it), and I'd rather end my own life than get an AI girlfriend. That shit's ridiculous."

See you here within 3 years kiddo.

"Personally, I'm a 17 year old kissless virgin(or "khv" as they call it), and I'd rather end my own life than get an AI girlfriend. That shit's ridiculous."

:feelskek:

Hopefully he does end his life

Happy Great Job GIF by FOMO Duck

Retard doesn't realize that us incels won't be the only ones getting Android Waifus, a good chunk of normies will get android waifus once the tech becomes more advanced. It will get to the point where you can buy yourself a wife like you do a car, she will cook and clean for you and is way more attractive then the average foid, then it start to go mainstream leaving poor mid/low tier foids lonely as they have no one to date, Higher mid tier foids in their 40s will also be lonely when there beauty fades away and they have no betabuxxers to settle down with.

they're complaining that we're having non irl Ai waifus??
Literally what the fuck do they want?

Personally, I'm a 17 year old kissless virgin(or "khv" as they call it), and I'd rather end my own life than get an AI girlfriend. That shit's ridiculous."

Lol so fucking based

I checked his posting history, he was farming karma in IT probably

Where's my ai sandwich making blowjob maid?

:lul:

:feelskek:

Legit all that needs to be said

they're complaining that we're having non irl Ai waifus??
Literally what the fuck do they want?

Apparently it's so "sacred" we can't have it, so instead of trying to emulate it, we should just have nothing instead.

Make it make sense. :feelsclown:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.3 KB · Views: 41
she will cook and clean for you
Honestly i really doubt thatll ever happen. Think of how complex that would be - the ai would have to know the ingredients, then it would have to search through the cabinets and correctly identify the ingredients, then it would have to put the correct amount of each ingredient together, then it would have to know how to operate your third party oven, etc. Unfortunately i really cant see things reaching that point, at least not this century.

I feel like blade runmer holographic gfs might be possible this century though, and thats enough for me :feelsokman: i hope it happens in my lifetime

Why do these fags care so much

Yeah, human connection is somethin sacred and meaningful and yet we are denied it completely.
But when we bring attention to this issue we are just gaslit endlessly and told it's our fault and we need to take 17 showers and get a hobby or job or whatever like we aren't already doing those things. (or were at one time)

Yeah, human connection is somethin sacred and meaningful and yet we are denied it completely.
But when we bring attention to this issue we are just gaslit endlessly and told it's our fault and we need to take 17 showers and get a hobby or job or whatever like we aren't already doing those things. (or were at one time)
Don't complain to normies. Don't let them think there is anything wrong with your life (besides your subhumanity of course). Do what you gotta do -- only incels understand incels

"Human connection is something sacred and meaningful"
Its so meaningful that were outcasted socially alienated by the opposite sex to never receive any and that
we are so desperate enough to find and make our own and when we still find some minor solution fuckers like this will try to shut it down because it destroys the social sexual monopoly control and manipulation that foid shits have over our lives which these sadistic fucks never want us to be happy and they want this gynocentric world to ruin our lives.

I hope this fucker dolphin dives in a wood chipper.

Honestly i really doubt thatll ever happen. Think of how complex that would be - the ai would have to know the ingredients, then it would have to search through the cabinets and correctly identify the ingredients, then it would have to put the correct amount of each ingredient together, then it would have to know how to operate your third party oven, etc. Unfortunately i really cant see things reaching that point, at least not this century.
I think this would be early state of research. We have AI to identify ingredients, even google lens can do it. Knowing the ingredients and their amounts is trivial, you can use any recipe site. I am also reasonably certain that mapping an unstructured recipe to a structured list of actions using e.g. a LLM is possible. The only difficulties are things like slicing meat etc., but but I think we are more like 5 years away from that, not a century.

I mean the technology is still in its infancy but obviously AI models are better than real women. AI accepts you the way you are but real flesh and blood foids want you to change so much that you'd become a different person entirely.

To me that is synonymous with suicide.

Cucktears seething that females can't use incels anymore
full

Cry me a river