Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel more ridiculous bluepill lies...

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
why do i even do this to myself?

someone made a post stating that girls dont know how easy they have it in the dating market.

then he got a bunch of responses by dumb foids claiming that men don't have it any harder than they do jfl.

Screenshot 2020 10 06 at 003820

people on yahoo are already more retarded than the average.

Women are wonderful meme when it's exactly the contrary.

I hate these fucking foids.
It reminds me of some kind of fucking circus, it seems to me that they are just pretending to be such clowns.

Women will only approach Chad, that is by definition what a Chad is. If he has never been approached, he is just a Chad-lite.

God what a fucking retard. I'm convinced a lot of foids who push this shit don't actually think its true but LARP like it is to keep men bluepilled.

God what a fucking retard. I'm convinced a lot of foids who push this shit don't actually think its true but LARP like it is to keep men bluepilled.
They are primitive creatures that's why

The males in those comments were endlessly based for a yahooanswers thread made 10 years ago.
Women are wonderful meme when it's exactly the contrary.