Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More ricecope: "Kpop idols are masculine"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
ricecels have to cope how they can man

RiceCel 2

Being masculine can be bad

I dont really care about kpop idols, considering they get more vagina than the amount of consistent online users.

20200711 080502

Imagine being one of these cuck dancers, having to be involved in a Chang worship ritual in front of mad foids, in order to be granted a bit of cash by society so that you don't die of starvation until the end of the month.

Imagine being one of these cuck dancers, having to be involved in a Chang worship ritual in front of mad foids, in order to be granted a bit of cash by society so that you don't die of starvation until the end of the month.
They r probably normies who get some. But this comment still made me :feelskek:

the guy in the middle mogs the other low Ts around him

Only one in the center looks masculine, most these kpop idols are feminine af, two of them can be legit mismatched as foids :feelshaha:
IMG 20201205 172230

Do ricecels have general ascending strategies other than kpopmax? They wont shut up about muh kpop kpop kpop even though only a small percentage of asians can run legit kpop game. Correct me if I'm wrong but an average asian man should looksmax pretty hard to resemble a kpop star even remotely.

Im asian and my mom said she dousnt like kpop idols cause they are too femenine. Its so over.