Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope More ricecel coping

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1dhvlpy/out_marriage_rates_among_asian_americans_have/

>gen z
>2011-2015 data

:feelskek:

@pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo

Asians and pajeets dont count

GQSiyS2XoAAakVH

Over for rice brothers

Anyone who thinks its getting better are delusional. And looking at marriage rates is the ultimate cope. I guarantee half the noodlewhores than "married in" still sleep with 10x as many whites as asians in college.

Some guy found the updated, brutal stats. Interracial marriage is becoming quite common in the US, although marriage itself is falling out of favor.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1dhvlpy/comment/l91pwtz/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Holy fuck, am I reading this right:

Hmong men are being cucked by whites to absolute oblivion. I know Hmongs are short subhumans but they are doing worse than even Filipinos.

Ricecels in the west shouldn't ever expect their situation to get better because as a general rule of thumb, everything in the dating market is deteriorating for men as a whole. So why would it improve for a demographic of men who already suffers the most from hypergamy and sexual preferences?

I thank god everyday for making the average jeeta ugly as fuck and a downgrade to latina and mena foids.

It may be extremely bad for us ricecels at the moment but its only gonna get worst.

America is headed straight down the drain and it will be unlivable in the next 10-15+ years.

Every other burger dude you run into will be mentally ill and on the edge. Ricecels even moreso.