Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

more reasons not to be vaccinated

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

just lol at a senior physician not being believed by a politician regarding medical matters, HOW IN THE FUCK CAN HE EVEN QUESTION THE MEDICAL DOCTOR HAS ON HIS OWN SPHERE OF KNOWLEDGE AND WITH FIRST HAND EVIDENCE AND EXPERIENCE BACKING UP HIS NARRATIVE.

Notice the doctor backed up his questioning of the vaccine by saying HE IS SEEING ONLY YOUNG PEOPLE THAT ARE OVER WEIGHT OR WITH COMORBIDITYS BEING AFFECTED BY COVID, therefore there is absolutely no justification AND FIRST HAND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THAT YOUNG PEOPLE THAT ARE HEALTHY NEED A VACCINE.

BBBBBBBECCCCAUSE HE WORKS IN A BUSY HOSPITAL AT THE SHARP END OF THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT, EVERY DAMN DAY, ANDDDDDDDD HE IS FUCKING NOT SEEING ANY YOUNG HEALTHY PEOPLE SUFFER DIFFICULTIES WITH COVID, THEY ARE ALL FAT OR PEOPLE THAT HAVE OTHER COMPLEX HEALTH PROBLEMS.

What does the U.K. conservative politician have as a counterarguement what huge data and knowledge does he have to refute the doctor, NOTHING HE JUST SAYS I DONT AGREE WITH YOU, THATS IT THATS ENOUGH FOR THE PUBLIC TO BLINDLY BELIEVE THE POLITICIAN OVER THE FUCKING DOCTOR AND GET THE VACCINE ANYWAY

THISSSSSSSS ISSSSSS INSANITY

The pollitician doesnt know enough about medecine to even question the doctors opinion, he is not fit to even lace his boots in the field of science, the DOCTOR MOGS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM FIRST 7 YEARS MEDICAL SCHOOL MINIMUM THEN PLACEMENTS AND FURTHER TRAINING, CHOOSING THE POLITICIAN IN THIS ARGUMENT IS INSANE.

This paki conservative is the best the Brits got? It's over for the UK lol

There's no reason not to take the kikecine :feelsLightsaber:

YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER STOP PROMOTING RIGHT WING NATIONALISM ON FAKECEL.IS :ahegao:

If you're incel, you're not healthy

As an incel you're already fucked by health problems because of shitty genetics, you don't need the kikecine to make it even worse :feelskek:
When I took it felt bad all 4 times, but it still didn't match my near death experience with actual Covid.

I won't read this, lol.