Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More rage fuel

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Lmao. Just ordered McDonald's and 2 of my friends are talking about how to fucking finger girls. The actually fucking audacity of this shit.

"5 seconds in and she's already ripping my shirt off"

FUCKKKKKK

"when a girl kissed up on my neck I felt like a bitch but I liked it"

"I was getting with this one chick and she asked can lip bite"

"Fuck drugs fuck alcohol there is nothing better than good pussy"

If I were just a bit more genetically viable I could actually fucking experience this shit. I'm not even socially fucking autistic, my parents just gave me shit genes!!

FUCKKKKKKKKK THISSS SHITTTTT

what a pleasant thing to discuss over dinner. they are probably doing it to piss you off

Part of the reason incel can't have non incels friends. I have that trouble with my friends sometimes

Part of the reason incel can't have non incels friends. I have that trouble with my friends sometimes
I don't fit in with the social retards tho, they are too autistic for me
what a pleasant thing to discuss over dinner. they are probably doing it to piss you off
Tbh it's mcdanks at 2am in a hotel room being shared by 4 teen boys, not exactly formal

I know how you feel tho. It sucked when I was in high school, hearing my peers talk about their sexual conquests. Even if they were full of shit I still felt really shitty whenever I heard these stories because they made me feel like an inferior piece of trash that isn’t good enough to enjoy the fun they had with girls.

I hate sex havers, sex is the only fucking thing they can talk about

I don't have friends

bruh. tell them that their cucks for worshiping females