Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy More rage fuel for ethnics

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Dark tanned skin is beautiful on white aryan Chad, but ewww on subhuman ethnics.

Low effort thread.Even having shit in pants is ok for chad

Depends on facial features and bone structure tbh

Attachments

• 5C387E67-1245-487F-A221-D56598333CFD.jpeg
    5C387E67-1245-487F-A221-D56598333CFD.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 115
That guy is going to get tons of bobs and vagene.

Dark tanned skin is beautiful on white aryan Chad, but ewww on subhuman ethnics.

This is because it's not truly dark on white Chad. Tans on white Chad become golden. Tans on ethnics become mud/shit color.

The triad of beautiful skin is:
  • Bright
  • Golden
  • Rosy
This applies for both women and men, but women get the most benefits overall from bright and rosy (pale and peachy skin) while men get the most from golden (white + tanned).

No one benefits from actually having dark skin which just dulls the appearance and reduces contrast.

Chad with tan:
model-jordan-barrett-attends-the-the-daily-front-rows-4th-annual-picture-id600659168

Golden as fuck.

This is because it's not truly dark on white Chad. Tans on white Chad become golden. Tans on ethnics become mud/shit color.

The triad of beautiful skin is:
  • Bright
  • Golden
  • Rosy
This applies for both women and men, but women get the most benefits overall from bright and rosy (pale and peachy skin) while men get the most from golden (white + tanned).

No one benefits from actually having dark skin which just dulls the appearance and reduces contrast.

Chad with tan:
model-jordan-barrett-attends-the-the-daily-front-rows-4th-annual-picture-id600659168

Golden as fuck.
Seeing a Stacy with perfect sunkissed tan skin is one of the biggest sui fuels for me. :feelsohh:

Seeing a Stacy with perfect sunkissed tan skin is one of the biggest sui fuels for me. :feelsohh:

Yeah this is one of the main reason why white people are kings on earth. They can look like Golden Gods.

eg.
tumblr_osbcqj78IN1w6viuzo1_1280.jpg

Skin color is rarely the cause, it’s only extremes in color like very light skin or dark skin which hurts you but usually your bone structure is trash from being feminized in the former and primitive in the latter.

Chads with tans have been proven to increase their SMV up to 11/10, an unusual anomaly.

Show me chang with dark skin