Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More proof toilets cant be conservative (antidotal)

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
My sister would say white replacement is a thing before and claim to be somewhat conservative but then she goes and fucks some non whites and goes full sjw. Also no she didn't go-to college so it's not like (((college))) brainwashed her she also claimed to be against abortion unsurprisingly she's had one now she's a bit more quiet on the matter around the rest of the family as she knows she'll be called out on her hypocrisy. Tries to play Christian as well (probably looking for another betabuxx to sponge off of).

Foids are not smart enough to understand politics.
They just say whatever they think chad would like.
Chad is chud? Foid acts like a chud. "I HAAAAATE black people too!"
Chad is leftist? Foid suddenly says she loves tolerance etc.

whatever gets her the most chad dick

Women can never be right-wing. Right wing thought is fundamentally masculine.

My sister would say white replacement is a thing before and claim to be somewhat conservative but then she goes and fucks some non whites and goes full sjw. Also no she didn't go-to college so it's not like (((college))) brainwashed her she also claimed to be against abortion unsurprisingly she's had one now she's a bit more quiet on the matter around the rest of the family as she knows she'll be called out on her hypocrisy. Tries to play Christian as well (probably looking for another betabuxx to sponge off of).
women never have static beliefs, they always adapt to which view is more favourable to them. It's just like wit their fake ass hobbies and interests, for example Chad that she likes loves football (real one) and she starts watching it and larp as if she is really into it, ooh another Chad loves ice hockey, damn i always liked it! I really like Connor McDavid!

Last edited:

women never have static beliefs, they always adapt to which view is more favourable to them. It's just like wit their fake ass hobbies and interests, for example Chad that she likes loves football (real one) and she starts watching it and larp as if she is really into it, ooh another Chad loves ice hockey, damn i always liked it! I really like Connor McDavid!

Foids and idealism can only go hand in hand when there is social benefits regarding their status

Foids benefit too much from feminism/leftism/progressism. They basically rule society now thanks to them. They will not give up this power. Even conservative foids realize this.

Your sissy is a typical femoid.