Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel More proof that reddit doesn't care about ugly men

Unfortunate. It's the result of losing the genetic lottery...

Football Hearts GIF by Heart of Midlothian

who is this throwaway guy?which incels forum?anyone knows him? sounds like a larp.no clue how you can kill yourself by burning coal. i know you can rope with old bbq gear because it releases carbon monoxide if i am not mistaken,so maybe it's that.

who is this throwaway guy?which incels forum?anyone knows him? sounds like a larp.no clue how you can kill yourself by burning coal. i know you can rope with old bbq gear because it releases carbon monoxide if i am not mistaken,so maybe it's that.

Was on he on this forum?

Hopefully the Gods spare him in his next life. He did no wrong. He didn't hurt anyone so he deserves to at least be Chad lite next time

rip

redditors are hypocrites

Reddit ARE ugly men.

All organic combustion creates carbon monoxide, coal has a higher carbon content than something like propane, making it more efficient for a carbon-monoxide-poisoning suicide.

Not buying it since it's 99% likely to be a Larp.

All organic combustion creates carbon monoxide, coal has a higher carbon content than something like propane, making it more efficient for a carbon-monoxide-poisoning suicide.
i now feel guilty of typing what i typed.hope no one gets any ideas.

what the fuck does burning yourself on coal mean? he lit the coal on fire and then he laid on it until it roasted him? sounds fake, gay and retarded :feelswhat:

what the fuck does burning yourself on coal mean? he lit the coal on fire and then he laid on it until it roasted him? sounds fake, gay and retarded :feelswhat:
I mistransaleted