Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More proof that it's over for ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
XyeNa194Q5KbL_hfzS3QriRDiMMHxoFPd9rogWCEr5A.jpg

This guy is white, but he is ugly because he has the facial features of a nigger.

How much more proof do we need? :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Look at that height and frame he clearly slays stacy on his weekends.

You Tellem

Just be white

PSFix 20180505 202427

It was over for him before it even began.

And wtf, the photo is from March 2007? My bet is that guy's roped by now.

Last edited:
His head is miniscule.

VXildXRPRdKGQN 11B0XBQ
Hamlossus looks a bit like an Asian, it's truly over for Asiancels

I would gladly hand over that thot to all the currycel bros here if I could.
It would be the biggest life fuel to hear that a pack of angry currycels had their way with some spoiled Stacy whore.

Facial features >>>>>>>>>> color of your skin, EASILY.

Evidence for this is galore.
Tyson beckfordbeach1

Facial features >>>>>>>>>> color of your skin, EASILY.

Evidence for this is galore.
View attachment 11306

gigacope idiot, you skin is biggest organ in your body its the first thing people notice, and the color of that organ plays a vital role in your destiny not just weemen, and the color black is an undesirable trait regardless of the nigger looks, catfish man experiment is a good example he used broderick hunter and he only pull lower tier bitches

gigacope idiot, you skin is biggest organ in your body its the first thing people notice, and the color of that organ plays a vital role in your destiny not just weemen, and the color black is an undesirable trait regardless of the nigger looks, catfish man experiment is a good example he used broderick hunter and he only pull lower tier bitches
I'm not coping, I'm white. Just pointing the obvious, dark skin can be less attractive than white skin, but face is king, no exceptions.

Plus blacks have been promoted to second place in male race hierarchy when it comes to attractiveness with the BBC meme. Wouldn't you agree blacks are the second one next to whites? If not, which one would it be? Asians? Indians are surely bellow blacks.

I'm not coping, I'm white. Just pointing the obvious, dark skin can be less attractive than white skin, but face is king, no exceptions.

Plus blacks have been promoted to second place in male race hierarchy when it comes to attractiveness with the BBC meme. Wouldn't you agree blacks are the second one next to whites? If not, which one would it be? Asians? Indians are surely bellow blacks.
white and everything else is bottom tier but if you are talking about the rank of best looking men, chads than tyrones after, and actually full black tyrones are quite rare,

I wan't to live in a world where being "good-looking" for an Indian doesn't mean a 2/10 white.
white and everything else is bottom tier but if you are talking about the rank of best looking men, chads than tyrones after, and actually full black tyrones are quite rare,
I agree here. The black man with white woman meme isn't as common as you guys make it out to be, most of the time they keep to their own race. It's only the real Tyrones who get white women, a