Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More Proof of the 80/20 Rule - Straight from the Horse's Mouth Edition

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★

http://archive.is/YyeCJ

From the thread: "Just randomly? Very very few. Say, less than 2% of the guys I meet on a daily basis. Most guys generally do not put as much effort into appearance that most women typically do, though."

"too low to quantify, tbh. i notice cute women all the time, but it takes an exceptionally gorgeous man to turn my head."

"Like 1%. It's extremely rare for me to see a very attractive guy."

JFL its fuckin' over. No way any of us can be top 5%.

It's the same 1-2% for all of them too.

Dirty sluts. It's not acceptable for us to walk around in skin tight clothes revealing our bulges and wear fakeup.

Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.

Aren't all women on reddit ugly fat blue haired sjw's anyways

kek, these femoids are LITERALLY only attracted to gigachads.

If you've ever received a single IOI, GET THE FUCK OUT.

Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.
No wonder they all hate men. The top 2% of men join them in the hate to reap the rewards.

WHAT? You mean all the shit that incelqueers and blue pilled cucks told me all these years is wrong? It can't be...

Aren't all women on reddit ugly fat blue haired sjw's anyways
This only makes it worse. If even the ugly, fat girls are extremely picky, none of us have a chance in hell.

Are we sure those responses aren't from lesbians / women-leaning bisexuals? It sounds unlikely that Straight women would find so few men attractive

This only makes it worse. If even the ugly, fat girls are extremely picky, none of us have a chance in hell.
Honestly, I think that sort of woman is more picky than the average woman due to the biterness factor. Women are not like men, they do not get more desperate if they cannot attract a high quality of mate.

Are we sure those responses aren't from lesbians / women-leaning bisexuals? It sounds unlikely that Straight women would find so few men attractive
"Straight women" are not attracted to men as a whole in the way that men are to women. For a man, a woman must be exceptionally ugly for her to not even be considered fuckable. For a woman, a man must be exceptionally attractive to be considered even fuckable.

It's normal among crazy women.

Honestly, I think that sort of woman is more picky than the average woman due to the biterness factor. Women are not like men, they do not get more desperate if they cannot attract a high quality of mate.
Why do thai women settle for unattractive foreigners?

Why do thai women settle for unattractive foreigners?
A few reasons. First is the exotic factor (very similar to white females fucking black men), then there is the gold-digging aspect to it (even poor whites from the US, Western Europe, etc are richer than the average Thai man) and also the chance of a green card. There's also the fact that a below average white male is the equivalent or superior of an average Thai male (in terms of height, frame and facial attractiveness).

A few reasons. First is the exotic factor (very similar to white females fucking black men), then there is the gold-digging aspect to it (even poor whites from the US, Western Europe, etc are richer than the average Thai man) and also the chance of a green card. There's also the fact that a below average white male is the equivalent or superior of an average Thai male (in terms of height, frame and facial attractiveness).
I know that, that's why I think their standards are effected by their options. Your other comment said they'll never lower their standards.

Good thread.

You of course see the personaliteehee cop-out invoked several times, but notice each cunt to use this defense still admits to finding the unvarying 1-2% attractive. If sluts needed a good personality to begin sopping with base desire, you'd expect Chad to be beholden to the same law. Obviously not; the 1% rule is immutable, damning reality.

The outlook needn't be so grim, though; bitches can't soar at the heights forever, and their selectivity has strong workings in their descent. When a whorebitch inevitably has to leave behind orgiastic fuckfests, she'll find some naïve dope to settle with. And that's exactly what it is - settling - and is where the 'personality' obfuscation becomes significant. In an effort to conceal her shallowness from the broader world and to soothe her own wounded pride, she'll try hopelessly to frame the deal as voluntary, that she choose this dumb sap because he's 'sweet' and 'kind'. Inevitably, the strain becomes too great under the rickety facade and she grows to hate her middling, dull partner with a ferocity beyond contempt. Her own smugness and self-satisfaction is inextricably bound up in the coarse face and soft body of her lamed lover and the fire set to the latter rapidly consumes the former. The bitch leaves behind the world of 'love' and falls apart bodily as the lumiscent, charmed glow of her youth is snuffed out eternally.

As long as polygamy remains illegal, we aren't the only ones who'll end up dying miserable, truly alone and empty. Cucks and holes are weak and incapable of holding up the structure that supports them.

Good thread.

You of course see the personaliteehee cop-out invoked several times, but notice each cunt to use this defense still admits to finding the unvarying 1-2% attractive. If sluts needed a good personality to begin sopping with base desire, you'd expect Chad to be beholden to the same law. Obviously not; the 1% rule is immutable, damning reality.

The outlook needn't be so grim, though; bitches can't soar at the heights forever, and their selectivity has strong workings in their descent. When a whorebitch inevitably has to leave behind orgiastic fuckfests, she'll find some naïve dope to settle with. And that's exactly what it is - settling - and is where the 'personality' obfuscation becomes significant. In an effort to conceal her shallowness from the broader world and to soothe her own wounded pride, she'll try hopelessly to frame the deal as voluntary, that she choose this dumb sap because he's 'sweet' and 'kind'. Inevitably, the strain becomes too great under the rickety facade and she grows to hate her middling, dull partner with a ferocity beyond contempt. Her own smugness and self-satisfaction is inextricably bound up in the coarse face and soft body of her lamed lover and the fire set to the latter rapidly consumes the former. The bitch leaves behind the world of 'love' and falls apart bodily as the lumiscent, charmed glow of her youth is snuffed out eternally.

As long as polygamy remains illegal, we aren't the only ones who'll end up dying miserable, truly alone and empty. Cucks and holes are weak and incapable of holding up the structure that supports them.
This old post from 2006 talked about the 1% chads. http://www.rsdnation.com/node/60027

ZeuggK7

And remember these numbers don't include the guys she just doesn't even see.

redpill_comics_pic_17.jpg

"Out and about in the city? Probably 0%. I spend most days without seeing a guy I find attractive.

On my college campus it's around 5-10%"

--------

"I really have no idea. Guys in my age range, I'd say around 10%. Take all guys, obviously that percentage drops by a lot."

Brutal age pill.

Female sexuality is fundamentally different from male

"Um well, my age range for cuteness is probably 20-55, with the % decreasing with age. Take out all the overweight dudes (sorry, not into it), and that's cutting out 2/3 of the US population. So already were down to maybe 15%. And of the generic fit+my age guys, I only find about 1/20 attractive, so, less than 1% of all adult males."

This is a pretty accurate and logical observation. This conforms with PSL ratings too.

ITT: 0.2-1%
Reminds me of US wealth inequality. The hardworking (or lucky) have it all and everyone else be damned.

Another good analogy/observation......these must be men writing these comments....the following has got to be an Aspie's comment.

I don't really see how. I mean the vast majority of the population is going to be out of the age range of any given individual. So most people are starting with only 10% of the population even being viable, and then 30% of that 10% are either too thin or too overweight (depending on the individual's preference), and then 49% of the 7% that are left will be "below average" on whatever scale of attractiveness that individual uses (assuming that individual's attractiveness scale is normally distributed), so for most people you're starting with 3.5% of the appropriate gender population being attractive enough to get attention as a best case scenario. And that's just assuming an average individual, people who are into very specific things or who only pay attention to exceptional attractiveness will register even fewer people. Also, most people aren't paying all that much attention to strangers, so even if 50% of the male population was "cute enough" in that I wouldn't automatically discount them I probably wouldn't notice most of them on any given day. Men who say that most of the women they see are attractive either aren't seeing old/fat/etc women or live on college campuses where the vast majority of the women they see are in their age range.

Last edited:
@FeminismsCancer

I am the same way, less than 1 percent of men my age are somewhat attractive. Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.

that is absurd, can you imagine any male having such ridiculous standards, we can't afford that.

that's why female hypergamy is UNDENIABLE when females can apparently claim 1% of men being attractive but still able to get a relationship with that 1%

jfl these bitches are all probably sub 5 and or fat

Not even 80/20, these bitches are all saying any percentage below 5%. Grade-A suicide fuel.

Damn, it's confirmed, you need to be atleast top 3 percent to even get a woman's attentions in the street. LOL at cold approachers

females are shallow whores, yes we know this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back