Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More proof IT wants us to become gay

le wholesome buttsecks just like big chungus and baby yoda said! :soy::soy::soy:

Of course. NPCs want genetically unattractive men to remove themselves from the gene pool by adopting homosexuality.

this a joke post or?

2020 07 30 22 15 45 If only they were this wholesome   IncelTear

"wholesome" to a perv like you.
Of course. NPCs want genetically unattractive men to remove themselves from the gene pool by adopting homosexuality.
A big part of the gay agenda is the whole fetish over turning a straight into a gay. I suppose tumblr yaoi fangirls have this fetish as well.

To be fair I have a mild fantasy about turning lesbians into straights, but it's not like I am actively trying to do this IRL like a degenerate.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed this. They seem to be promoting the idea of homosexuality to incels, the disgusting faggots.

I guess some fems and prog types think it would be ok for other men to go with trannies, like, because they are women, right??

To be fair , the faggots are only targeting the underage youngcels , who usually are also poorcels. For the older,careermaxxcels, the 22 years old IT roasties single mums with 3 bastards want you to stop desiring virgin lolis and turn into betabuxx cucks.

dude Im only attracted vaginas I wish I was gay but I cant force it

Blue-pilled leftists genuinely want sub-8 men to become gay or trannies jfl

ONE CANNOT JUST BECOME GAY. we are not women who are bisexual since birth.

Why are they so terrible at making memes? And why do they want us to be gay so badly?