Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More n-words make it to Italian island of Lampedusa

I hate ethnics so much

Media gassed their bitch president up as “da female moosoweenie n shieet”:soy::foidSoy: meanwhile this is how she turned out

Always reject whore leadership

The cucks bought into it so hard. Still a lot of cucks online are supporting her, saying 'give her time', even though she has been in power almost a year.

Media gassed their bitch president up as “da female moosoweenie n shieet”:soy::foidSoy: meanwhile this is how she turned out

Yup, I could see right through it the second I heard about that whore coming to power.

Dumb bitch, I would love to shove my dick down her whore mouth.

Niggas are making pastamen shit bricks :feelskek:

Brutal

View: https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1704391029015670817

Not just horny Italian women are inviting them to the mainland of Italy, but other Euro countries women are inviting them too. Butthurt Italian cucks are writing nasty messages on Twitter.

this has been going on for the longest fucking goddamn time, welcome refugees!!!! i saw this german foid seething about how no one even speaks german in germany anymore and all shes hearing is sandnigger languages but when people were trying to prevent this years ago MUH WHITE SUPREMEACY MUH INCLUSION AND DIVERSITITITITIY

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-20 225837.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-20 225837.png
    638.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2023-08-20 230003.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-20 230003.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot 2023-08-20 231035.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-20 231035.png
    606.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 2023-07-16 18.42.48.jpg
    2023-07-16 18.42.48.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 1567343508678.jpg
    1567343508678.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
why is the world so cucked for fucking africans? Why do people let mud hut living spear chucking literal spear chucking NIGGERS decide the pace? We should have napalm bombed africa so much that the ground is nothing left but glass.

why is the world so cucked for fucking africans? Why do people let mud hut living spear chucking literal spear chucking NIGGERS decide the pace? We should have napalm bombed africa so much that the ground is nothing left but glass.
The juice

I wonder if they will ever take over europe

this has been going on for the longest fucking goddamn time, welcome refugees!!!! i saw this german foid seething about how no one even speaks german in germany anymore and all shes hearing is sandnigger languages but when people were trying to prevent this years ago MUH WHITE SUPREMEACY MUH INCLUSION AND DIVERSITITITITIY
euros need Hitler back, but he wont rise from his grave, right now he is looking to them from the Heaven, all the whores and libcucks will look up and shout "save us" and he will whisper "no"

euros need Hitler back, but he wont rise from his grave, right now he is looking to them from the Heaven, all the whores and libcucks will look up and shout "save us" and he will whisper "no"

Reminds me one thing in life from the Medici founder.. 'wait to be summoned'.

Diversity is our strength bro!

To test if white liberal cucks are truly pro-diversity or if they are secret racists.. send thousands of migrants to their neighborhood to live.

Attachments

• IMG_5196.jpeg
    IMG_5196.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 61
Scared of saying Nigger jfl?

The people themselves need 2 take up arms and kill these invaders i have no idea what theyre waiting 4 the governments not gonna do shit

The Italian left feels sexual pleasure at spitting on everything logical, rational and siding with their own. It's the equivalent of the fake rebel whore that hates her conservative father and fucks niggers just to make him hate her more. It's pure psychology and politics have nothing to to with it.

Yeeaahh. I'll start feeling bad for the locals when European governments decide to stop interfering with African politics and economics

Another fucking shame on my race.

I'll start feeling bad for the locals when European governments decide to stop interfering with African politics and economics
They deserve it because they could not nearly sustain themselves. We'd die without the white man's help.
Total Nigger Death.

Why not mow them down with machine guns?

What's the point in them taking over this small island? If they're the majority there they won't have anyone to leach off.

We should resurrect Napoleon and exile him to this island.

jews are using this small island to test the reaction of europeans under a full out invasion

Death to Jews, Niggers and Cucks

What's the point in them taking over this small island? If they're the majority there they won't have anyone to leach off.

We should resurrect Napoleon and exile him to this island.

Good question.. the Italian cucks are taking them from the island and resettling them across cities in Italy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back