Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More more ragefuel

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Some of you may know that I'm on a trip with my friends right now, all of whom mog me to oblivion.

anyways, we were walking around looking for a place to vape (gay as fuck I know) and walked through a meeting room where some other kids our age were talking. There was a girl I knew that I said hi to who was sitting there, and as soon as we left, we overheard them saying "omg the blonde kid is so attractive"

The first thing foids notice is looks, and if you fucking deny this you are gay.

also, while walking around, we ran into this girl who kept on trying to talk to my friend. Dressed up really fucking provocative too, obviously trying to get with him.

That is the life of attractive males, and that is what you are missing out on.

i'm guessing you weren't the blonde kid

i need a fucking girlfriend
i could see wanting sex, but a girlfriend?

sounds like such a pain

girls and i have nothing in common anymore. just speaking to them at all is tedious

i could see wanting sex, but a girlfriend?

sounds like such a pain

girls and i have nothing in common anymore. just speaking to them at all is tedious
idk I'm not exactly bad at making friends with girls which raises my coping levels to an all time high.

I'm just facially deformed, but I still cope too hard.

also, while walking around, we ran into this girl who kept on trying to talk to my friend. Dressed up really fucking provocative too, obviously trying to get with him.

That is the life of attractive males, and that is what you are missing out on.

:blackpill:

still can't swallow it entirely I CANT STOP FUCKING COPING
even the most blackpilled people cope to distract.

truth is, the blackpill can't be swallowed entirely without roping.