Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More more more ragefuel

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Some of you have seen my ragefuel series where I've just been describing my experiences staying with some chad friends for a couple days. This is the final installment.

It's pretty short, but hit me the hardest.

We were taking a bus back home, and my friend sitting across the aisle from me was sitting with his gf. She laid down in his lap and held him, and he rested his head on her.

I literally have never wanted to fucking end my own life more than when this was happening. And to think he is a year younger than me too.

>16 year old
JFL at pubertycels being on incels.co

Ask him if you can share his gf :feelsgah:

JFL at not thinking a western born curry (and a north indian one nonetheless, worst type) is incel.
North Indian isn't the worst type you coping teencel.

It's over for youngcels

JFL at not thinking a western born curry (and a north indian one nonetheless, worst type) is incel.
Didn't knew you were a curry. Beyond over for you

Didn't knew you were a curry. Beyond over for you
ye if i was white i would have never even fucking heard of incels. sadly i lost the genetic lottery. at least i don't live in curryland.

Last edited:
>daydreamincel

relatable name man ngl

Feels like I've wasted half my life daydreaming about a life I will never have. I'm only a year older than you but it's not over for me. Matter of fact, it didn't even begin.

Feels like I've wasted half my life daydreaming about a life I will never have. I'm only a year older than you but it's not over for me. Matter of fact, it didn't even begin.
i'm about to daydream actually.

chad friends is ur problem

brutal ngl. seeing couples so affectionate is torture

We were taking a bus back home, and my friend sitting across the aisle from me was sitting with his gf. She laid down in his lap and held him, and he rested his head on her.
That's not ragefuel at all to me. I'd be way more mad if he just met her and they were going back to his room to fuck.

>16 year old
Hahahahahaha! Get used to it boyo!

The horror is just being for you youngcels! Decades of more of this, is coming soom!

>16 year old
It's the reality of things.
Our demographic will only become younger and younger.
Soon we will see fetuscels posting here. :lul: