Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel More men should be treating ugly foids like this

Volcel if u don't want to fuck an ugly foid though

Dont really care

"like we have offended their eyesight by daring to go out in public."

Well I relate, because this is how women treat me. Life is all about the way you look, and what material possessions you have. Difference between men and women is that women view 80% of men below average and men view 55% of women higher than average.

zero self awareness

getting a taste of their own medicine ... its only fair (in ER voice)

They'll still get treated better anyway.

"like we have offended their eyesight by daring to go out in public."

Well I relate, because this is how women treat me. Life is all about the way you look, and what material possessions you have. Difference between men and women is that women view 80% of men below average and men view 55% of women higher than average.

She should see how women treat ugly, short and non-NT men.

She's fucking lying here. And even if she experienced some bullying we know better than emphatise with priviledged rabid animal that every woman .is

Brutal that I treat pretty/ugly foids in the opposite way irl. :feelskek:

Brutal that I treat pretty/ugly foids in the opposite way irl. :feelskek:
Similarly, I can't stand privileged people. The difference in quality of life between a beautiful and an ugly woman is the same as the difference between Chad and normie. While Chad and Stacy live in luxury, the rest of us are forced to overpower and tear at each other's throats for a fraction of their blessed lives. How I wish I could send them all to the guillotine!:lasereyes:

It's because men can sense their misandry.