Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More manlet cope

:feelskek: nigga 5'5 and I'm 5'3 and suffer way more than him. Doesn't he know it's over or is he content with it being over

He feels so secure about his height that he felt the need to make a whole thread to mention it.

Holy shit nothing he's saying has anything to Do with The real world. You can see The pain under his mask

What you gunna do lecture me on how to kill myself. Nigga I've been blackpilled here and back. I'm just living so retards can seethe and mald at me especially those spergy on short men

What you gunna do lecture me on how to kill myself. Nigga I've been blackpilled here and back. I'm just living so retards can seethe and mald at me especially those spergy on short men
:dafuckfeels:

:soy:

These soyds insufferable :feelsUnreal:

:feelskek: nigga 5'5 and I'm 5'3 and suffer way more than him. Doesn't he know it's over or is he content with it being over
If it's some measure of comfort to you all manlets suffer equally, i'm 5'4 and i doubt anything would change if i were 5'3...

If it's some measure of comfort to you all manlets suffer equally, i'm 5'4 and i doubt anything would change if i were 5'3...
I'm still 100 percenting in killing all humanity outside of inceldia

:feelshaha: we all have to cope somehow

I'm not sure he will spare his fellow inceldians, he's full of power and madness :dafuckfeels:
No I'm 100 percent Killing in all of those animals outside of our island.:shock:
Rumbling Attack On Titan GIF by iQiyi
Rumbling War GIF by iQiyi
Rumbling Attack On Titan GIF by iQiyi