Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel More man then ever are not empolied nor looking for job

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Untitled931 20231005154041

Wagies rise up

Legit impossible to not slave in America

CHANT IT WITH ME SO THE JEWS WILL LISTEN! NPNW! NPNW!

No pus no work, ez. No normal working conditions no work. No normal pay, no work. EZ/

Based and npnwpilled

The ideal situation would be women working jobs to fund Universal Basic Income for men. Women love being obedient and doing busywork which is perfect for the corporate world.

Then men can spend their time doing whatever they want, like playing video games or creating art.

That's what happens when men taught they are useless and to hate themselves, when affirmative action is rampant, when depression is forced upon men, when misandry is rampant... the list goes on forever.

NPNW is not just a movement, its an inevitability. Generally young men are motivated to make money so that they can look more attractive to women, find a good mate, settle down, have children, and then support their family. When you have no prospect of creating a family you have no real reason to work. The only thing you can spend money on is your copes, and the usual ones like videogame and anime are basically free if you're smart. As long as you have a roof over your head there is no reason for an incel to work unless they are braindead sheep.

NPNW is not just a movement, its an inevitability. Generally young men are motivated to make money so that they can look more attractive to women, find a good mate, settle down, have children, and then support their family. When you have no prospect of creating a family you have no real reason to work. The only thing you can spend money on is your copes, and the usual ones like videogame and anime are basically free if you're smart. As long as you have a roof over your head there is no reason for an incel to work unless they are braindead sheep.
The economy is also shit, why work hard if you know beforehand that you won't get anything, its rigged.

That's what happens when men taught they are useless and to hate themselves, when affirmative action is rampant, when depression is forced upon men, when misandry is rampant... the list goes on forever.

We built civilization and we just hand it over to foids....

Why are we so powerless when everything you see around you was a Man's creation, fuck biological urges.

Yeah I Have My own apartment, Im seriously thinking of spending 60k For LL, that Will at least improve My chances of finding a girlfriend. Buying a 400k House wouldnt improve My Life in Any way. I Have a roof over My head, sauna and a computer and a 60" TV.

Yeah I Have My own apartment, Im seriously thinking of spending 60k For LL, that Will at least improve My chances of finding a girlfriend. Buying a 400k House wouldnt improve My Life in Any way. I Have a roof over My head, sauna and a computer and a 60" TV.
Do u at least have proper face or it will end up like in this meme
Screenshot 20231006 123400 Gallery

Do u at least have proper face or it will end up like in this meme
View attachment 895653
Above average in My age group IMO. Could end up like The meme but at least I tried. The comic is a manlet cope though because I Have never seen a 5'8 Chad. Shortest Chad Ive seen was 5'10. Chadlet is like a mythical creature

Nobody wants to waste their time in this meaningless life wageslaveing in society

they don't want to hire men anyways, they want roastys filling the jobs
For real though, very few businesses I go to, like a Supermarket or something, have a lot of men.

Is like 20% men, 80% women...

Gonna try to go the NEET route if looksmaxxing fails

I think it brings an interesting point which is that men don't really care that much about status and wealth, we just do those things to acquire women and eventually a family if you want one.

Whereas women are actually the materialistic ones who lust for status and want to consume just for the sake of consuming.

They bullied wage slaves with this covid stuff. Their demands for entry levels jobs are insane and wages dont even catch up with inflation.
Also why would a single men work extra shifts, for a wife and a child it makes senth, not for incels. They really thought, they could turn young men into slaves, that finance welfare mothers and criminal minorities, the ruling class is really this stupid.

the absolute bare minimum

I just quit my job by taking 7 months sick leave(I was not sick at all I played games all day and not giving a fuck) after I took my 28 days vacantion. And now I'm going NEET.

The boss was "you're one of my best men if not the best if we look at the statistics"

It's over no pussy no work.

#NopussyNOwork

We are supposed to go to work to sustain our family but instead we cannot support shit.

It's over.

They bullied wage slaves with this covid stuff. Their demands for entry levels jobs are insane and wages dont even catch up with inflation.
Also why would a single men work extra shifts, for a wife and a child it makes senth, not for incels. They really thought, they could turn young men into slaves, that finance welfare mothers and criminal minorities, the ruling class is really this stupid.
Their only hope now is ai and sexbots, man will work for that. In order to save money for a better sexbot or ai model.

It's annoying how these redpill channels misconstrue, skew, and exaggerate new articles and studies to get their followers to perpetually believe in this charade called the "manosphere."

Nobody is talking about Hammerhand, Undead Chronic, CRP, Legion of Men, or what have you. What the fuck is this shit? I'm not watching it. I would rather watch anime and movies.

This is what a generation of working men looks like:

View attachment 895677
Redpill is cringe. "Alpha men" is cringe. Self righteous fuckers...

Wow, imagine that, men actually want something in return for being wagecucks for society.

When does a NEET become a NILF?

When he hits 30? 35?

:feelskek:

I have little to no incentives to work. My family earns more than enough on welfare. I'm not interested in 'flashy' new products (which are the same shit without actually innovative useful features).

I have little to no incentives to work. My family earns more than enough on welfare. I'm not interested in 'flashy' new products (which are the same shit without actually innovative useful features).
Thats next bummer. Cars from ten years ago, are not different from cars now. You can still play the next call of duty on you Ps 4 and you would see no difference.
Everything is frozen in time.
Think about the 50s. All this new electric stuff came around and stuff that would have killed you, became cureabale. Thx to antibiotics
But hey we have childtrannies ans abortion on demand.

Thats next bummer. Cars from ten years ago, are not different from cars now. You can still play the next call of duty on you Ps 4 and you would see no difference.
Everything is frozen in time.
Think about the 50s. All this new electric stuff came around and stuff that would have killed you, became cureabale. Thx to antibiotics
But hey we have childtrannies ans abortion on demand.
There's no incentives to create new features if the sheep's keep buying the products.

I feel that we have reached to a point where technology progression becomes more harmful than good; like you said, abortion and child tranny. I'd also like to mention shit like chatGPT which is more harmful than beneficial for most of the population.

Good (but complicated) technological development is suppressed by big corporations, like cheap insulin and water powered cars, so there's that.

I may create a new thread discussing the above topic, it's really interesting.

Good, we need more people in the future masculinist revolutionary movement

No pussy, No work
Agree

No sex no tax but #NPNW is the way to go :feelsLightsaber:

Let the strong, independent, empowered women do the work. The patriarchy is dead. Men can stay at home and talk about their feelings.