Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More Lurkers then Members

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
6E96BEBA 9B3E 4571 90B6 3BE3CBFFF79C

Incel 153, Bluepillers 3,028

Saturday Nights got more bluepilled Lurkers on then members:feelsahh:

All the Chad Postmaxxing fags are out partying and all the “I’m a virgin but I’m not Incel” bluepilled homo’s are too scared to join so they lurk

there are so many incels that are lurkers i think, due to high inhib or anxiety.

We're being experimented by liberal arts students.

Theyre prolly all writing some stupid essay bout us for science class tommorow

True dat so many chads slaying these weekends this forum feels like a joke sometimes

I'm here still lol :(

The brothers are thirsty and hungry for the truth and we must give it to them.

The lurkers are turned on by our shit posts and the thought of us going E.R makes them moist and lust for our potent seed,femcels if you come here and read this post know this my seed is deadly and it goes boom boom to your pussy followed by a long hospital stay for explosive penis disease.

The lurkers are turned on by our shit posts and the thought of us going E.R makes them moist and lust for our potent seed,femcels if you come here and read this post know this my seed is deadly and it goes boom boom to your pussy followed by a long hospital stay for explosive penis disease.

Jfl