Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(more Inceltears hypocrisy) "It's just a fantasy!"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Notice how whenever we point out that women enjoy fantasizing about being raped, they are quick to tell us that "It's just a harmless fantasy!"

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7v596a/do_i_really_need_to_explain_this_one/

And yet when an incel says that he wants to rape, kill, or throw acid at a woman, they equate it to the real thing instead of dismissing it as "a harmless fantasy" like the above.

More proof that these people are a bunch of hypocrites who utilize double standards.

Yup, they're hypocritical retards surrounded by retarded beta whiteknight fags. I called them out for attacking us on generalizing women when they generalize all incels as extremist. Then they started making every excuse as to why they weren't hypocrites. I really want to meet one of them in a dark alley so I can knock their fucking teeth out

Of course.
Women are worth more and are higher value so people have compassion for them and will rationalize it because they want to love them. While incels are hated first and later just rationalized why we are hated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back