Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More Gen Z realize their life is OVER

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
These days i notice more often young people coming to the realization that "Its Over" even women lol. And then theres always these Gen X copers in the comments: "YoUr LIfe HaS jUsT begAn" lmfao.

Like literally 17 yo are feeling down and that they wasted their life.

I wonder what will happen once Gen Alphas reach their 20s. I mean fuck lmao all these Gen Alphas do is watch tiktoks and scroll Discord and Instagram all day.

Theres also this trend wave that young people literally quit their jobs and give up a career and save up for "once they are old" and are just going all out. Throwing all their money out, going world trips, partying till their 30, leasing expensive cars, buying the newest smartphone model every single year.

Lmao this Generation has given up and they realized that there is no life beyond your 20s.

ESPECIALLY all these guys that are Tate Fans and Hustlers. They all realized they either get to do shit NOW or never.

Boomers dont realize this shit lol. Gen Z wont retire! Gen Z wont have houses and expensive cars and men arent "husbands" and "Family Guys" anymore. Women arent traditional and loving or looking forward to be housewifes and have lots of children. No, they are getting pumped and dumped and be party bitches till they hit their wall and then live of simp money till they get a few cats and its just Over for them too.

Theres also more and more videos about "No one wants to work" and "Ill never work 9 to 5 again". Haha its all useless when all you do is work and pay bills and see your jobs being replaced by robots and indians that do the same shit for half the price.

I'm one of them

Generation Z is smarter than any boomer who sincerely believes that he himself has achieved and achieved everything, and not that he was just lucky to be born in the midst of the Cold War.

That’s not true bro! You peak in your 90s bro! Just look at prince charles bro! He finally ascended after his mom finally died. I know plenty of guys who are married bro! You’re still so young bro and have no idea what is ahead of you. I thought I was stuck at 17 and then I got married at 18 bro, I’ve always been a late bloomer bro.

If you're sub 5'10 it never began for you

when woman say that its over she is doing it for the attention:lul:

These days i notice more often young people coming to the realization that "Its Over" even women lol. And then theres always these Gen X copers in the comments: "YoUr LIfe HaS jUsT begAn" lmfao.

Like literally 17 yo are feeling down and that they wasted their life.

I wonder what will happen once Gen Alphas reach their 20s. I mean fuck lmao all these Gen Alphas do is watch tiktoks and scroll Discord and Instagram all day.

Theres also this trend wave that young people literally quit their jobs and give up a career and save up for "once they are old" and are just going all out. Throwing all their money out, going world trips, partying till their 30, leasing expensive cars, buying the newest smartphone model every single year.

Lmao this Generation has given up and they realized that there is no life beyond your 20s.

ESPECIALLY all these guys that are Tate Fans and Hustlers. They all realized they either get to do shit NOW or never.

Boomers dont realize this shit lol. Gen Z wont retire! Gen Z wont have houses and expensive cars and men arent "husbands" and "Family Guys" anymore. Women arent traditional and loving or looking forward to be housewifes and have lots of children. No, they are getting pumped and dumped and be party bitches till they hit their wall and then live of simp money till they get a few cats and its just Over for them too.

Theres also more and more videos about "No one wants to work" and "Ill never work 9 to 5 again". Haha its all useless when all you do is work and pay bills and see your jobs being replaced by robots and indians that do the same shit for half the price.
Generations will be screwed if AI doesn't improve their lives and if economic industries fail. I hope the best for future incel generations

I just hope more people go ER tbh, maybe take out some leftist (((government))) officials, but any normfags will suffice ig