Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More foids would like me if I went ER and that’s disgusting.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
Note: I would never hurt another person. My family has even mentioned no matter how mad I get I always calm myself down and i never lay my hands on a woman. And I never would hit a woman

It’s horrible to think that foids simp for murders more than nice guys like me. I mean, I barely post anything sexist and my views aren’t that bad. The worst view I have is that women can’t feel love, and that cynical nihilism not hate. I don’t HATE foids, I don’t enjoy being around them because I hate being taunted. Yes women are evil by nature, but I don’t hate them for it. I don’t hate psychopaths and they are evil by nature.

I’m also really kind to everyone I meet. Everyone who gets to know me says I’m funny and a pleasure to be around. I’m so magnificent but girls don’t see that . They hate me for no reason and it isn’t fair.

But yet these murders , they get edits made of them, they get praised and girls say “why he kinda…” and “hear me out!” And simp for them.

I’m so tired of getting Mogged by literal murderers .

@Samurai might relate

Women love evil.

Note: I would never hurt another person. My family has even mentioned no matter how mad I get I always calm myself down and i never lay my hands on a woman. And I never would hit a woman
Do you understand why this is unattractive to women ?

It’s horrible to think that foids simp for murders more than nice guys like me. I mean, I barely post anything sexist and my views aren’t that bad. The worst view I have is that women can’t feel love, and that cynical nihilism not hate. I don’t HATE foids, I don’t enjoy being around them because I hate being taunted. Yes women are evil by nature, but I don’t hate them for it. I don’t hate psychopaths and they are evil by nature.

I’m also really kind to everyone I meet. Everyone who gets to know me says I’m funny and a pleasure to be around. I’m so magnificent but girls don’t see that . They hate me for no reason and it isn’t fair.

But yet these murders , they get edits made of them, they get praised and girls say “why he kinda…” and “hear me out!” And simp for them.

@Samurai might relate
Rehab Room recently made a video on this. Hybristophilia is real. Though you still need to be at least a 5-6/10

There was a blonde HTB ER simp that he never could've attained if he was alive jfl

Rehab Room recently made a video on this. Hybristophilia is real. Though you still need to be at least a 5-6/10
Yup. I relate to you so much tbh. You’re sort of an idol of mine

There was a blonde HTB ER simp that he never could've attained if he was alive jfl
Exactly. If you’re a average looking dude and you go ER, then you get so many “I could have saved him”

They think you’re a cuck then

Women naturally love to be submissive and dominated but they rarely admit it openly. They say one thing but act a different way

Women naturally love to be submissive and dominated but they rarely admit it openly. They say one thing but act a different way
Yup. I hate it so much. I hate liking femdom too , it’s fucking ovER

You can only laugh at the irony...
If I went ER there would be dominatrixs saying they would have given me a chance :feelskek: (I wouldn’t ever Go ER because it’s fucking useless and I’d still die miserable)

Have you made progress on this?
On quitting? No.

I’m struggling because I get this tingling shiver across my chest that feels so fucking good every time I think about femdom (if that makes sense).

I think it’s the wrongfulness that makes me like it. I know I’m not supposed to like it and that makes it even better.

@Samurai might relate
Look how many foids simp for Wade Wilson

Helplessness will result in people feeling an even greater disgust towards you. It makes people treat you even worse.

When someone goes ER, they no longer be that pathetic helpless person and they will get some respect.

@Samurai might relate
How can I upvote this bro cel