Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MORE FEMINIST PROPAGANDA POISINING THE YOUTH!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

GOD DAM A SLUT IS A DEGENERATE WHORE WHO SHOULDN'T RECIEVE PRAISE. Stupid feminist keep trying to say its okay to be a roast beef, fucking trash music and even more retarded message. It truly is over in western states, girls are getting trained to be sluts even younger and younger.

I noticed some of the comments were saying that its all about female "empowerment"

JFL

THE WORD "SLUT" will be a good thing soon in the eyes of normies

And guess who is going to lose from all this? That's right, inferior men like you and me. It won't last long, eventually people will take arms and just fucking murder them.

I noticed some of the comments were saying that its all about female "empowerment"

JFL

they are trying so hard to normalize negative names to woman so they can continue to be degenerates

And guess who is going to lose from all this? That's right, inferior men like you and me. It won't last long, eventually people will take arms and just fucking murder them.
yup the alt-right better start stocking up

Retards pushing degeneracy on little kids and then wondering why each new batch of kids is increasingly fucked up.

LOL watching this has firmly concreted in my mind to NEVER go to the USA.

Also the song is trash and her face is bloated.

And of course, there all fat landwhales
kek

Feminism is cancer and this song is trash

At least not everyone in that comment section is cucked

I bet that betwen them they have more STD's than all of Africa.

GOD DAM A SLUT IS A DEGENERATE WHORE WHO SHOULDN'T RECIEVE PRAISE. Stupid feminist keep trying to say its okay to be a roast beef, fucking trash music and even more retarded message. It truly is over in western states, girls are getting trained to be sluts even younger and younger.

It's 2018 bro!

reminder that these are the same cunts who actively oppose any form of male empowerment and complain about being "objectified." This is extreme rage fuel, we need more ERs and Marc Lepines

WEST=CUCKED
the West needs to fall before they spread this cancer to the rest of the world. War is the only thing that can save us at this point.

Last edited:
I want to skin this whore alive and chop her to pieces. Worst timing, I shouldn't have watched this. Comments section makes me want to go ER

They censor and demonetize important information but promote shit like this. (((YouTube))).

susan-wojcicki.jpg

That was a little too much creatura for me tbh I didn't need that at all

reminder that these are the same cunts who actively oppose any form of male empowerment and complain about being "objectified." This is extreme rage fuel, we need more ERs and Marc Lepines

One day a real rain'll come and send 'em all on a Cruz straight to the ER.

That was a little too much creatura for me tbh I didn't need that at all

FACT 56% of all whorecunts are slut-shamed. smh.

Personal life[edit]
Miller is the daughter of two mothers, and has two adopted younger sisters.[25][26][27]

This degenerate world needs to be destroyed.

I don't get why you're all complaining, if being a slut becomes mainstream, women's standards will drop and it'll be easier to fuck them.

I'd personally guillotine her if I was dictator.

I don't get why you're all complaining, if being a slut becomes mainstream, women's standards will drop and it'll be easier to fuck them.

How would a slut/roastie fucking 15 chads a week instead of 14 help us?

Nah, nah, I'm not subhuman, I have no need to.
So you're someone who enjoys being a slut's 27th in line or having her fuck scores of other men in a "polyamorous" (Adulterous) "relationship"'.

So you're someone who enjoys being a slut's 27th in line or having her fuck scores of other men in a "polyamorous" (Adulterous) "relationship"'.
What makes you think that? Are you saying fucking a used up girl is worse than being a miserable virgin for the rest of your life?

What makes you think that? Are you saying fucking a used up girl is worse than being a miserable virgin for the rest of your life?
Yes, although I'm not a virgin. Please do society a favor and go kill yourself.

Yes, although I'm not a virgin. Please do society a favor and go kill yourself.
Well that's silly, what are you doing on an incel forum if you think losing your virginity is worse than being a wizard-in-training lol?

Well that's silly, what are you doing on an incel forum if you think losing your virginity is worse than being a wizard-in-training lol?
I think being degenerate is worse than being a virgin. I am spreading the blackpill and anti-degeneracy pill.

Last edited:
I think being degenerate is better than being a virgin. I am spreading the blackpill and anti-degeneracy pill.
How are you anti-degenerate if you think degeneracy is better than inceldom? Lol, and if you did think that, why are you telling me to kill myself because I said lowering the standards of attractiveness is a good thing for subhumans, you window licker?

How are you anti-degenerate if you think degeneracy is better than inceldom? Lol, and if you did think that, why are you telling me to kill myself because I said lowering the standards of attractiveness is a good thing for subhumans, you window licker?
Yeah I mis-typed that. I meant to say it is WORSE than being a virrgin.

Why the fuck do women have to try and twist a negative aspect into a positive?

This is entirely men's fault. Yes, I said that. We ought to own this shit.

In the 90s, this liberal, cucked, beta trend arose when sluts, loud obnoxious cunts and "geek/gamer girls" started to get pedestalised by the liberal nerd subculture. Remember, the culture is determined by those who make money. The same liberal nerds (of which I was one for a long time, I admit it) started to make money and went mainstream as a result. They - or we - were hoping that these "slutty gamer girls" would be our ticket out of inceldom, that they would adopt the same interests as us, and because they are slutty, fuck us.

So instead of shaming sluts, we glorified them, and now here we fucking are.

JFL

It already is, degenerate western society is disgusting.

True just look at every other music video on youtube that is trending and you will see degeneracy
Exactly. What whores dressed like in the 90s is now considered normal.

When I saw that, I was 100% convinced that there will be more school shootings in the future.

She is of (((Polish))) heritage.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, and pink skin of a white European, but the hook nose, scheming smile, and soulless eyes of a Semitic Jew. The Ashkinazim are strange people.

More like:
Seriously
Lacking
Unique
Talent

140 thousand likes on this piece of garbage, i dont even know what to think of humanity at this point.