Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More feminist agenda being pushed by Brazilian journalists in the world cup

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
So I chilling watching my world cup cope and I have to be exposed to this kind of bullshit even at this.

A (based) low-inhib Russian tried to kiss the Braziliam feminist reporter (it was just a peck kiss, he didn't even grab her), and she got very tough in telling him that he isn't allowed to do that (knowing that there were other men there to back her up if something happened, of course).

Of course the Brazilian media was quick in showing that to push feminist agenda.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/fute...a-russia-triste-que-isso-ainda-aconteca.ghtml

Watch the vid, she speaks English.

Also worth of notice is the fact that the guy is bottom-tier normie to incel in terms of looks.

This is what you get when you try to infiltrate male spaces like soccer, foids. No one truly respect promiscuous modern foids, especially in a based uncucked country such as Russia. Modern females who take it up the ass form random Chads and gargle their cum aren't worth of any respect.

I hereby express my congratulations to this based Russian low inhib legend for this feat and for showing women their place!

Last edited:
Mogs me its so over

video indisponivel nessa ragião

So I chilling watching my world cup cope and I have to be exposed to this kind of bullshit even at this.

A (based) low-inhib Russian tried to kiss the Braziliam feminist reporter (it was just a peck kiss, he didn't even grab her), and she got very tough in telling him that he isn't allowed to do that (knowing that there were other men there to back her up if something happened, of course).

Of course the Brazilian media was quick in showing that to push feminist agenda.

https://globoesporte.globo.com/fute...a-russia-triste-que-isso-ainda-aconteca.ghtml

Watch the vid, she speaks English.

Also worth of notice is the fact that the guy is bottom-tier normie to incel in terms of looks.

This is what you get when you try to infiltrate male spaces like soccer, foids. No one truly respect promiscuous modern foids, especially in a based uncucked country such as Russia. Modern females who take it up the ass form random Chads and gargle their cum aren't worth of any respect.

I hereby express my congratulations to this based Russian low inhib legend for this feat and for showing women their place!

This is what, the 6th idiotic kissing/harassment thing that the media is shoving down our throats during this cup? I just want to see "menino Ney" give us the hexa cope. Also, fuck the Stacies.

What a bitter bitch
Just saw this at the description of the video:

Assédio a mulheres na Rússia será tema de uma reportagem no Fantástico

They will make a whole episode "Fantástico" (a late sunday show in the biggest TV network in Brazil) about the "harassment of women in Russia".

Man I hate the media trying to mimic first world problems so much. We live in a 60k homicide per year shithole, some dude peck kissing a foid is a 100% non issue.

They will make a whole episode "Fantástico" (a late sunday show in the biggest TV network in Brazil) about the "harassment of women in Russia".
Cucks and femoidists went wild. Well, they can try, like it's going to change something. I'm glad even russian women admit husband authority over them and allow to beat them.

But of course no one gives a shit when genders are reversed.

BF2iAFCV 400x4001
Julia guimaraes1

4/10 being generous.

It probably brought her back memories of being gangbanged by joao and the chip on her shoulder grew so immense she takes it out on beta males.

First I think this guy's a retard.

In fact, I'm very keen for the feminist agenda to advance in this hole, I think only in this way will the normies in denial wake up.

In a few years it will be an ugly crime to have eye contact with women and even then I believe that normies "manginas" will protect women hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back