Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More false rape accusations

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL at the dislike/like ratio. Everyone can see right through the bullshit :feelskek:.

JFL at thinking a superstar athlete gigachad would want to rape you :feelskek:. Fucking foids are so fucking retarded, why would she accept 375 thousand dollars if she believed she got raped? Oh cause she is lying and just wants some more money. Stupid sluts like her deserve the death penalty.

women are inherently jewish. they like shiny things like coins.

Like Ronaldo needs to rape. He can get any foid he fucking wants.

99% of them would happily be piped by him. Just a stupid whore trying to get her 5 minutes of fame.

I thought Ronaldo was gay.

bring in the femborgs. woman 1.0's software is faulty beyond repair.

Like Ronaldo needs to rape. He can get any foid he fucking wants.

99% of them would happily be piped by him. Just a stupid whore trying to get her 5 minutes of fame.
exactly, why would he need to rape her dusty ass vagina when he could get a fresh 18 year old in a blink of an eye. Woman just have the biggest ego that cucks keep fueling.

Honestly the comments calling her out for her bullshit are life fuel.

I thought Ronaldo was gay.
he has a wife. Also I like your name sig, "sad sadist". Reminds me of when it say sad satan.

This cunt gets 1 year in prison. What a fucking travesty. Should be a life sentence.

he has a wife. Also I like your name sig, "sad sadist". Reminds me of when it say sad satan.

>wife
So, they are ruining a mans marriage just for attention? I don't know whether to call it disgusting or pathetic.

Thanks, I was kinda hesitant to put this sig because I thought it would be too edgy, glad you like it.

This cunt gets 1 year in prison. What a fucking travesty. Should be a life sentence.

should be death by
Unknown 2