Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More doogycel cringe

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylhpch/so_the_weirdness_of_yesterday_details_in_response/

r9476uf5htx91.jpg

"I've been crying my eyes out" :lul:

At least IT themselves now agree with what we've been saying all along:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ylhpch/so_the_weirdness_of_yesterday_details_in_response/iuysn6m/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL he's sitting in his cuck attic crying his eyes out because a foid blocked him

I'm dancing and celebrating. Hopefully IT learns that they have some fucked hypocrisy that wEVE been trying to fucking say all along...

I'm dancing and celebrating. Hopefully IT learns that they have some fucked hypocrisy that wEVE been trying to fucking say all along...
they'll probably just allow another pedo to become a mod

The use of italics reminds me of this meme:
7d65d4a5cb4bcda9b0f4dd5f61220949

Attachments

• 7d65d4a5cb4bcda9b0f4dd5f61220949.jpg
    7d65d4a5cb4bcda9b0f4dd5f61220949.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 54
JFL he's sitting in his cuck attic crying his eyes out because a foid blocked him
At least we now know why he looks like he hasn't slept in 4 years :lul:

Lmfao IT is place where white knighting pedos gather and pretend to be cool or edgy by bullying other losers, thinking they will get free pussy this way, who would have known?

over a shit subforum:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. "can't he do anything more productive, stop wallowing in self pity and improve your personality":soy::foidSoy:
:feelsPop::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The guy has hundreds of comics related to incels with his shitty art and stupid concepts. Prove the incel part 3000. What normal person does that shit, I don't know why people are shocked.

Atp this makes me feel like inceltear are ran by incels
They’re starting to get it :feelsaww:

Welcome to doogy's hell.

i'm calling it now, he's gonna rope
could have avoided all of this if he'd you know just "go outside, get a better personality, shower more, touch grass, respect women more":feelskek::feelskek:

DOOGYCEL, you realise why we hate foids now? A foid blocked you for no reason. Embrace the dark side, foids are the enemy. That foid fucked Chad after it blocked you and was laughing with him about this ugly autist that keeps harassing her.

Join here and beg for forgiveness and we will consider forgiveness

After all the shits he said about us and simping left and right. He shouldve take his own advice and take rejections without harrasing them, after all he isn't entitled to foids chatting with him. I personally dont give a fuck, but the pure hypocrisy from his side to play a moral just God, while using his mod power to blackmail foids. Fuck him and everything he ever done, stupid simp i hope he ropes.