Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More dad

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I was in the car with my dad and we saw a jeep go by. It was one of those windowless jeeps. Anyways, there was some Chad driving it and a bunch of teenage femoids in the back seat. My dad said "you should get a car like that, you know, because you're a young man and it's a young mans car" :feelskek: . My dad also said some stuff about when I'm gonna go to Miami for Spring Break like all those college kids. Sometimes I feel like my dads perception of a teens reality is based on those teenage summer break comedy movies lol. You always see some kind of douche bag Chad driving around in a jeep on the beach making fun of the incels in those movies. I think that's what my dad wants me to be, he hates nerds and pussies.

Ask him how to do all that stuff and ask him while you're young. He might actually have advice for you.

My dad also said some stuff about when I'm gonna go to Miami for Spring Break like all those college kids.
what's even the point. To waste money?

Disappointing your father is one of the most brutal parts of inceldom

Holy fuck your Dad probably has a fragile view of masculinity, attempt to blackpill him.

Won’t work. I’ve tried the Jeep pill before. Was just a lonely loser with a Jeep.

I've only ever seen rednecks drive Jeeps. Nobody thinks that shit is 'cool' anymore.

Holy fuck your Dad probably has a fragile view of masculinity, attempt to blackpill him.
It's not about masculinity, he just wants his son to be popular/get a girlfriend, but started with a wrong end of the problem, asking about car, instead of offering money for facial surgeries.

It's not about masculinity, he just wants his son to be popular/get a girlfriend, but started with a wrong end of the problem, asking about car, instead of offering money for facial surgeries.

Yeah, it’s the shape of the jaw that drives a woman wild, not the make of the car.

Ask your dad about his own youth experiences.