Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "more attractive professors obtain better first school placements post-PhD and are granted tenure in a shorter period of time"

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
"Just study hard bro:soy:, Chad can bounce his little balls around all he wants in PE, but you can outdo him where it really matters:soy:."

If only it were that simple:incel:.

Beauty and Accounting Academic Career

We examine the impact of beauty on the academic career success of tenure-track accounting professors at top business schools in America and show that beauty plays a significant role. Specifically, after controlling for gender, ethnicity, publication history, work experience, and quality of alma mater, more attractive professors obtain better first school placements post-PhD and are granted tenure in a shorter period of time. These findings are broadly consistent with behavioral theory which predicts that facial attractiveness irrationally affects the perception of performance characteristics.
Interestingly, there is no incremental benefit of attractiveness for the career progression from associate to full professor. This finding is consistent with the notion that the role played by beauty in promotion diminishes when the individual’s ability and competency become apparent over time.
"See incel, you can still win:soy::soy:!"

Yeah, you have a large disadvantage and your more attractive peers will overtake you at the start, but if you spend years ahowing your skills and ability than the people who know you will eventually treat you the same as your equally-skilled peers. Awesome:feelsclown::society:.

We find a strong positive impact of perceived attractiveness on the school ranking of a PhD candidate’s first job placement. More attractive PhD candidates are placed to more highly ranked schools. With respect to tenure, we find a negative association between beauty and time to tenure when tenure is achieved at a professor’s first school or at a professor’s second school placement when there is a voluntary early departure from the first school.
:incel::incel::incel:

"Sup bro, how's it going? I got that position at Harvard I talked about:chad:, can't believe they still gave it to me after I sent my CV after the deadline, guess I just made a good impression with what I wrote:chad:. You just gotta be honest with those people:chad:. How about you?"

"Ah, eh, you know:incel:. I always liked helping people, I'll spend a year or two at this inner city community college, then I'll move on to something better:incel::incel:."

"But looks only matter for women, because of patriarchy and oppression:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

We do not find any evidence of gender discrimination. Specifically, the quality of first job placement is similar for males and females as is the number of years to full professorship. Although the number of years to obtain tenure is longer for females by approximately 8 months, this is likely due in large part to maternity leaves.

But racepill randomly came to collect:shock::shock:.

With respect to ethnicity, we find some evidence of discrimination. Specifically, Asian scholars are placed at lower quality schools and obtain tenure in a longer period of time when tenure is achieved at professor’s second or subsequent school placement and leaving the first school was a forced decision. Although African ethnic minorities obtain initial job placements of similar quality to their cultural counterparts, they obtain tenure in a significantly longer period of time.

Those guys went so hard with the studies they cited, damn:feelsUnreal::worryfeels:.

The authors suggest that beauty may positively impact human capital formation since attractive individuals participate in more activities that build their confidence and leadership skills. These skills, in turn, can lead to increased success in the labor market. Conversely, for unattractive individuals, lack of human capital formation can lead to an increased likelihood of school suspension and a lower grade point average.
You don't say:feelsjuice:.

Further support can be found in Feingold’s (1992) meta-analysis of the literature, where social skills, freedom from social anxiety, opposite-sex popularity, and sexual experience are correlated with independent ratings of physical attractiveness.
You don't say:feelsree::feelsjuice:. This particular meta-analysis almost sounds specifically like it was made to be posted here, but it's from 1992:feelskek::feelskek:.

In terms of the second perspective, Dion (1973) finds that preschoolers discriminate differences in facial attractiveness, showing a distinct preference for attractive over unattractive children as potential friends. In another study by Clifford and Walster (1973), randomly selected fifth grade teachers evaluate a child’s potential based only on the child’s report cards and his or her photograph. The results confirm the researchers’ expectation that physical attractiveness affects teachers’ judgments in rating children’s social potential and intelligence.
In a work setting, Ruffle and Shtudiner (2015) investigate the role of physical attractiveness in the hiring process. They send over 5,000 CVs, in pairs, to approximately 2,600 advertised job openings. For each pair, one CV is without a photo, whereas the other one includes a picture of either an attractive or a plain-looking individual. Employer callbacks to attractive men are significantly higher than to plain-looking men and to men with no photos.
Preschool, school, workplace. Doesn't matter. It was always stacked against you:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

This widespread preference for physical attractiveness is commonly known as the “beauty premium” (Hamermesh & Biddle, 1994), and its potency is such that even those who associate with beautiful persons gain in perceived stature (Sigall & Landy, 1973).
:feelswhat::feelsseriously:

@DarkStar @GeckoBus @Sloth.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @decafincel @Mortis @Incline @based_meme @comradespiderman29 @To koniec @Biowaste Removal @Lv99_BixNood

Looks are everything even in higher IQ jobs. In before this gets moved to must read.

More evidence to add to the given that looks matter most in life

Fucking hell. Looks halo still wins even in academia. JFL

Lookism exists and is real, no matter how much people deny it

Last edited:
Every job with some sort of customer interaction is highly susceptible to lookism. No company wants itself to be represented by ugly subhumans. So it's no coincidence that subhumans go into backroom jobs like IT.

Every job with some sort of customer interaction is highly susceptible to lookism. No company wants itself to be represented by ugly subhumans. So it's no coincidence that subhumans go into backroom jobs like IT.

Should be water tbh

This is glaringly apparent with chains like Abercrombie & Fitch and Moxies. They only hire young, beautiful people. Sometimes they even look to modelling agencies to hire from. It's disgusting lookism.

Last edited:
"Although African ethnic minorities obtain initial job placements of similar quality to their cultural counterparts"

@DarkStar Another JBB?

"In terms of the second perspective, Dion (1973) finds that preschoolers discriminate differences in facial attractiveness, showing a distinct preference for attractive over unattractive children as potential friends. In another study by Clifford and Walster (1973), randomly selected fifth grade teachers evaluate a child’s potential based only on the child’s report cards and his or her photograph. The results confirm the researchers’ expectation that physical attractiveness affects teachers’ judgments in rating children’s social potential and intelligence."

My college mate told me once how he started crying back when he first enrolled at a school saying the teacher was ugly :feelskek:

"Although African ethnic minorities obtain initial job placements of similar quality to their cultural counterparts"

@DarkStar Another JBB?

"In terms of the second perspective, Dion (1973) finds that preschoolers discriminate differences in facial attractiveness, showing a distinct preference for attractive over unattractive children as potential friends. In another study by Clifford and Walster (1973), randomly selected fifth grade teachers evaluate a child’s potential based only on the child’s report cards and his or her photograph. The results confirm the researchers’ expectation that physical attractiveness affects teachers’ judgments in rating children’s social potential and intelligence."

My college mate told me once how he started crying back when he first enrolled at a school saying the teacher was ugly :feelskek:
Negros benefit heavily from affirmative action in America

Time to fucking go ER boyos, I'm done with this clown world

No not really, but it's brutal nevertheless. Never Get Up

:yes::yes:

Brutal blackpill for the teachER.

"Just study hard bro:soy:, Chad can bounce his little balls around all he wants in PE, but you can outdo him where it really matters:soy:."

Yeah, you have a large disadvantage and your more attractive peers will overtake you at the start, but if you spend years ahowing your skills and ability than the people who know you will eventually treat you the same as your equally-skilled peers. Awesome:feelsclown::society:.

"Sup bro, how's it going? I got that position at Harvard I talked about:chad:, can't believe they still gave it to me after I sent my CV after the deadline, guess I just made a good impression with what I wrote:chad:. You just gotta be honest with those people:chad:. How about you?"

"Ah, eh, you know:incel:. I always liked helping people, I'll spend a year or two at this inner city community college, then I'll move on to something better:incel::incel:."

"But looks only matter for women, because of patriarchy and oppression:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Those guys went so hard with the studies they cited, damn:feelsUnreal::worryfeels:.

You don't say:feelsree::feelsjuice:. This particular meta-analysis almost sounds specifically like it was made to be posted here, but it's from 1992:feelskek::feelskek:.

Preschool, school, workplace. Doesn't matter. It was always stacked against you:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

@DarkStar @GeckoBus @Sloth.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @decafincel @Mortis @Incline @based_meme @comradespiderman29 @To koniec @Biowaste Removal @Lv99_BixNood
giga iq thread as usual, all of your threads should be in must-read, i sometimes go through your thread history and so many should be in must read jfl :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

This part got me cuz i have recent experience like that:
This widespread preference for physical attractiveness is commonly known as the “beauty premium” (Hamermesh & Biddle, 1994), and its potency is such that even those who associate with beautiful persons gain in perceived stature (Sigall & Landy, 1973).

As you know I have diagnosed autism and I have also acquired the tard-wrangler powerup. This means that I get to traverse hellscape earth with the assistance of a powerful spirit called "white foid." This spirit opens doors and unlocks new dialogue options in the game. For instance, whereas before NPCs would stop me before entering buildings and search me for weapons or suspect me of being a thief, now they just let me in, as long as I am in the presence of "white foid."

One time, I was even offered water. They fed me! ME, the lowly hunchback of germanistan! Being around the white foid is like basking in the glory of Christ almighty, people are so hospitable all of the sudden, my oh my! :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

If I was professor I would be fired for forced sexual with college girl

If I was professor I would be fired for forced sexual with college girl
You wouldn't be fired. Your Jewish connections would save you.

White supremacist cope I would be fired since whites nazis are actually in charge
In academia? And you're saying I'm the one who's coping?

giphy.gif

White supremacist cope I would be fired since whites nazis are actually in charge
No, but on college campus Arabs would beat the shit out of you.

Yes. Mostly white republican christains are dominant in most colleges
Are you living in a parallel world? Woke liberal leftists completely dominate the administrations in Ivy league schools.

Of course, it's always lookism. Not many people are doing ground-breaking shit in academia. Of course, they can afford to prefer people who are less talented but mog in looks.

That's why I always say, "gender equality" never works. Even if men and foids were academically equal, foids would always be preferred. It's either subjugate or be subjugated.

Last edited:
Are you living in a parallel world? Woke liberal leftists completely dominate the administrations in Ivy league schools.
Bullshit those white “””liberals”””” are part of the problem that’s why I’m supportuing hard core Stalinist/pol pot style communism where all tall whites Christian are genocided and short subhuman inbred Jews like myself finally can take control

Bullshit those white “””liberals”””” are part of the problem that’s why I’m supportuing hard core Stalinist/pol pot style communism where all tall whites Christian are genocided and short subhuman inbred Jews like myself finally can take control
A loxist Jew who supports communism. Color me shocked and amazed.

This is the male author:

So you can 100% understand why he'd do this study.

Israel is your greatest fucking ally never forget that
Israel is our greatest beggar. Over $300B even before the martyrs of Oct 7. Now it's probably approaching $400B.

did not need a study to know that
though, i would have thought women would have it easier, especially in stem, maybe they just have it harder in humanities

Israel is our greatest beggar. Over $300B even before the martyrs of Oct 7. Now it's probably approaching $400B.
Shut the fuck up I will have your whole family horriicially tortured and killed Israel is under attack you piece of shit they need every dollar they can get to defending themself they are the only democracy in Middle East and Jewish people are the greatest savior of humanity
IMG 0938

Shut the fuck up I will have your whole family horriicially tortured and killed Israel is under attack you piece of shit they need every dollar they can get to defending themself they are the only democracy in Middle East and Jewish people are the greatest savior of humanity View attachment 1293753
What I want to know is how did you receive $300-400 BILLION for free in a country with a relatively small population - and still live in filth in your "wealthiest" city - Tel Aviv:

Honestly it looked better before you guys came and stole it - back when it was called Jaffa.
(From Getty - Jaffa, Palestine circa 1930; now called "Tel Aviv, Israel")

And it's not just me saying it - but Israelis themselves:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/14zizv5/why_is_so_dirty_and_destroyed/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/1dqi1d4/garbage_and_trash_littered_on_ground_in_israel/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/13pi97w/littering_and_trash/

Attachments

• 1728942506157.png
    1728942506157.png
    324 KB · Views: 7
What I want to know is how did you receive $300-400 BILLION for free in a country with a relatively small population - and still live in filth in your "wealthiest" city - Tel Aviv:
View attachment 1293760View attachment 1293761View attachment 1293763

Honestly it looked better before you guys came and stole it - back when it was called Jaffa.
View attachment 1293771(From Getty - Jaffa, Palestine circa 1930; now called "Tel Aviv, Israel")

And it's not just me saying it - but Israelis themselves:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/14zizv5/why_is_so_dirty_and_destroyed/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/1dqi1d4/garbage_and_trash_littered_on_ground_in_israel/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Israel/comments/13pi97w/littering_and_trash/

Fake news and also why I don’t live in Israel and would most likely never visit

Fake news and also why I don’t live in Israel and would most likely never visit
Then why the fuck do you care more about Israel and Israelis than the US and your fellow Americans?

I swear you people would rather send your fellow Americans taxes to Israel than help your fellow Americans who are victims of Hurricane Milton.

Then why the fuck do you care more about Israel and Israelis than the US and your fellow Americans?

I swear you people would rather send your fellow Americans taxes to Israel than help your fellow Americans who are victims of Hurricane Milton.
Who gives a shit about those white ppl working class and their white foids won’t even fuck me they are more attracted to tall white and Tyrone’s. So why help anyone except myself I would genocide 99% of humanity to improve my life in one second I just want to be rich fuck as many girls as I can and live in extreme luxury like Kim jong un

giga iq thread as usual, all of your threads should be in must-read, i sometimes go through your thread history and so many should be in must read jfl :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
You're too kind brocel:owo::feelsokman:.

As you know I have diagnosed autism and I have also acquired the tard-wrangler powerup. This means that I get to traverse hellscape earth with the assistance of a powerful spirit called "white foid." This spirit opens doors and unlocks new dialogue options in the game. For instance, whereas before NPCs would stop me before entering buildings and search me for weapons or suspect me of being a thief, now they just let me in, as long as I am in the presence of "white foid."

One time, I was even offered water. They fed me! ME, the lowly hunchback of germanistan! Being around the white foid is like basking in the glory of Christ almighty, people are so hospitable all of the sudden, my oh my! :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
White foid: Acquired.
Tutorial mode: Unlocked.

This is the male author:
View attachment 1293743

So you can 100% understand why he'd do this study.
You might even say that it's written on his face:feelshmm:.

did not need a study to know that
though, i would have thought women would have it easier, especially in stem, maybe they just have it harder in humanities
Yeah! It's getting ridiculous that people need studies to come to these conclusions when these can be drawn from simple observations.

The more you realize how much beauty, good genes, and attractiveness matter to humans, the more you realize that deep down in their hearts, people are white supremacists solely on the basis of white people being more beautiful than othe rraces. All this talk about how whites conquered the world and invented modern technology is all true, but it's not the root cause of white supremacy, contrary to what many ethnics and even white supremacists will claim. No one gives a fuck that Mongols conquered huge swaths of Eurasia or that China as we speak is innovating at a rapid pace. It dawned on me looooong ago that the number one cause of white nationalism is the subhumanity of non-whites.

It's probably why a subhuman like me has always gravitated to working night shifts too.