Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More and more women are becoming cops

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Soon they'll be using their new roles to beat ugly/short men and will cry sexism if sub6 men complain.

Female cops are the worst, and their numbers are growing

Maybe we should go with the left's defunding idea then.

The concept of a female cop is hilarious though. You only can be arrested if the man lets you. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Lel the pigs are weakening their own force and opening up sexual harassment allegations against each other.

Cool with me. It just makes them more incompetent

there is going to be a huge rise in death of males by cops.
the first thing foid cops will do is reach for their guns (or run away) in any situation they deem dangerous to themselves (i.e., any situation where an ugly male is involved).

and of course, there will be nothing like the blm riots for these murdered men because a foid did the killing.

Easy job, men do all the heavy work, simps love you.

Lel the pigs are weakening their own force and opening up sexual harassment allegations against each other.

They will get beat up by niggers and quit.

Half of recruits in Finland are female. It's good though. Female police are a joke.

ILM in 10 years when femoids strt shooting men for being sub 5

Female cops are utterly useless when shit goes down. A lot of male ones are too, but at least they don't just start screaming and curling up in a ball.

Expect more men to be shot dead bi foid cops since martial art moves such as choke hold will be abolish and foid dont have the physical strength to deescalate/control the suspects.

The biggest problem is fe-male cops physically cannot contain any male suspect.

This video shows it clearly how one regular dude can fight off female cops at the same time with little effort.

View: https://youtu.be/uPTEjMxWDTE

I can't breed!

Sub5 men will become the new niggers

ILM in 10 years when femoids strt shooting men for being sub 5
It's already happening, cops protocol now ban choke holds and martial arts, foids cops dont have the strength and physical prowess to tackle, restrain, control stronger suspects.
Male suspects will try to make a move on foid cops, and foid cops will go to guns since they lack the options stronger and quicker male cops have.

We are screwed. Foid cops will just shoot everybody who they think is ugly

The concept of a female cop is hilarious though. You only can be arrested if the man lets you. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Let the shit system collapse already

I mean she can just shoot him like they do in America.

JFL if you’re scared of a female cop as a male

just stop bullets with your chest theory
I don’t think they’ll resort to guns unless I had one, do you really think we have a foid gestapo in the making? :feelswow::giga:

I don’t think they’ll resort to guns unless I had one, do you really think we have a foid gestapo in the making? :feelswow::giga:
they just don't act rationally, they'll just shot you anyways and they'll get away with it regardless

suicide by cop (even unintentional) is going to get much easier for us at least

Won't be surprised when crime rates increase and more violent shit happens

More and more women are joining the police force as well as the military.... soon, these organizations will be cucked and feminized beyond all recognition, if they aren't there already.

This is good news because I want to become like the incel Pablo escobar and this will make it very easy. UK police already mega cucked and my boys will break into a shitty grimey English prison in no time.