Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel More and more normies will become incel until we become the majority.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Women's standards will keep on rising until most normie men are eliminated from the sexual circle. This will eventually cause a riot which will result in either the collapse of society or a reinstated patriarchal system.

The black pill is inevitable. Normies will become incels and join us. We will spread black pills like an infection through their system.

There is no antidote for the black pill.

Women's standards will keep on rising until most normie men are eliminated from the sexual circle. This will eventually cause a riot which will result in either the collapse of society or a reinstated patriarchal system.

The black pill is inevitable. Normies will become incels and join us. We will spread black pills like an infection through their system.

There is no antidote for the black pill.

Some incel posted something about how, in the future, we will be able to genetically engineer babies to look handsome.

So, rich people will make Chads and Stacies while poor people will make average foids and incels. The 80/20 rule will probably become 95/5 or worse. It's bound to reach breaking point sometime. Blue Pill lies can only help to cope but the underlying frustration is still there.

This is some astronomical cope. Incels have always represented the bottom 30% of men and most are either unaware or simply do not care about their inceldom. This "90% of men are incels" cope comes from not wanting to accept you're at the bottom, so you invent this fantasy that somehow all sub-Chads are incels or cucks who get cheated on.

Some incel posted something about how, in the future, we will be able to genetically engineer babies to look handsome.

So, rich people will make Chads and Stacies while poor people will make average foids and incels. The 80/20 rule will probably become 95/5 or worse. It's bound to reach breaking point sometime. Blue Pill lies can only help to cope but the underlying frustration is still there.
I think this also seems like good movie plot. But most directors are too cucked to make one.

Surely that's something to be happy about.

I hope the Black pill converts every Blue Pilled Incel out there & every Normie after that.

Inshallah. Allahu Akbar. (I get a free pass by HP feminists if I end my posts with this)

Theres an absurd amount of men who ARE incel and just cant come to terms with it. They dont to admit it's over. They prefer hoping theyll get lucky eventually

Theres an absurd amount of men who ARE incel and just cant come to terms with it. They dont to admit it's over. They prefer hoping theyll get lucky eventually
this
:bluepill:cope till the grave:bluepill:

this
:bluepill:cope till the grave:bluepill:
I know a 26 year old fat ogrecel virgin and he wont admit it's over. Despite me trying to blackpill him.

I really believe those guys are borderline delusional honestly

High IQ potential however Low IQ as we will not experience this as it will take too much time
I know a 26 year old fat ogrecel virgin and he wont admit it's over. Despite me trying to blackpill him.

Most people are delusional.

Wishful thinking tbh. Want some blackpill? Men who get laid now, will get laid in the next 50 years as well. Women's sexual freedom is alreayd maximized.

you are fucking delusional.

This is some astronomical cope. Incels have always represented the bottom 30% of men and most are either unaware or simply do not care about their inceldom. This "90% of men are incels" cope comes from not wanting to accept you're at the bottom, so you invent this fantasy that somehow all sub-Chads are incels or cucks who get cheated on.
Oh I know I'm at the bottom. I would say that I'm close to the bottom even in this community.

But you can't tell me that women's standards haven't risen. Incel tier guys stood a way better chance before the internet.

Stop acting intellectually arrogant.

This, this, this.
you are fucking delusional.
Cope.

By then I will have lost my libido so it won't matter anyway.

Wishful thinking tbh. Want some blackpill? Men who get laid now, will get laid in the next 50 years as well. Women's sexual freedom is alreayd maximized.
Cope. Women's sexual freedom knows no bounds in this cucked society.

I have tried blackpilling plenty of ugly and/or short and/or autistic virgins irl and they all just scoff and say NAWALT, personality, etc.

Oh I know I'm at the bottom. I would say that I'm close to the bottom even in this community.

But you can't tell me that women's standards haven't risen. Incel tier guys stood a way better chance before the internet.

Stop acting intellectually arrogant.

This, this, this.

Cope.

Women's standards have risen? Yes.

>50% of men are incels? Jfl, that's why this thread is just cope.

Foids would rather do without Chad than fuck a Normie.
They'll fuck a Normie right at the end. Incels are finished off. If Normie hasn't become an Incel than he'll fuck a washed up Becky.

Women's standards have risen? Yes.

>50% of men are incels? Jfl, that's why this thread is just cope.
I would not say that it's an unreasonable statistic. The 80/20 rule will become more apparent until it's literally a reality.

We need to become the superior race.