Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More Americans have sex during quarantine PROOF

I hope this makes normie men realize that if their female leaves the house, she is 100% cheating.
Just imagine her going to work everyday and the office Chad is hitting on her, do these men really think shes not gonna give into him?

If they weren't respecting the quarantine IN PUBLIC did anyone think their private lives would change?

It was absolutely brutal, I was at the beer store today and every other space in the queue was occupied by a younf couple, lots of cars full of young couples pulling up buying 24 packs, clearly getting ready for a quarantine party. Meanwhile there I am with my boomer father. Jfl.

It was absolutely brutal, I was at the beer store today and every other space in the queue was occupied by a younf couple, lots of cars full of young couples pulling up buying 24 packs, clearly getting ready for a quarantine party. Meanwhile there I am with my boomer father. Jfl.
Same

Literally no one is surprised by this. Without work all people are doing is watching movies, playing video games, and fucking.

Literally no one is surprised by this. Without work all people are doing is watching movies, playing video games, and fucking.
But at least domestic violence in super smash bro’s is rising

These degenerates cannot keep their hands to themselves.

Wtf was that?
Million Dollar Extreme Productions.

Just another reminder that normal people get sex no matter what while we rot alone

when will the quarantine die!?

seems very likely

There's a reason behind the meme of the quarantine being a second baby boom period. And it ain't because foids are going without dick.

There's a reason behind the meme of the quarantine being a second baby boom period. And it ain't because foids are going without dick.
Imagine if Timmy turner could wish the coronavirus was gone

Man imagine if we had that power. Chads and stacys getting genital mutilating STDs. :feelshaha:
Actually in da rules in that show you can’t wish away true love

Some Americans having more sex does not mean more Americans are having sex. Durex says condom sales are down worldwide, and I am willing to bet a significant portion, if not the majority, of people under 35 are not in ltrs.

Some Americans having more sex does not mean more Americans are having sex. Durex says condom sales are down worldwide, and I am willing to bet a significant portion, if not the majority, of people under 35 are not in ltrs.
Idk

Of course women can shack up with Chad full time now. Imagine thinking normies are getting enough sex right now to start a baby boom.

Of course women can shack up with Chad full time now. Imagine thinking normies are getting enough sex right now to start a baby boom.
Normies have gfs

Normies have gfs
Some do. But I really doubt they have enough sex, unprotected at that, to cause a baby boom. It's mostly chads doing the screwing right now. Divorces are going up right now too.

Some do. But I really doubt they have enough sex, unprotected at that, to cause a baby boom. It's mostly chads doing the screwing right now. Divorces are going up right now too.
Divorces have happened since generation x or something

Sexhavers having more sex because of lockdown? Well color me fucking surprised

It’s over for inbredcels

Why do you drop suifuel like that op?
I thought people were having less sex, now my day, and probably my week is destroyed.
Another recent poll from YouGov finds that more than one in five Americans (22%) say they would consider having sex with a robot.

It's over.

Last edited:
Why do you drop suifuel like that op?
I thought people were having less sex, now my day, and probably my week is destroyed.

It's over.
Inbreeding causes inceldom if it makes you deformed

I'm hoping this doesn't apply to my mom