Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL morbidly obese female drowns in 4 foot pool, men somehow to blame

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★★
the men around her gave her the ick so she didn't want to call for help

The obesity epidemic is marching across the planet.

Ain't saving no fuckin whale

Fat people float. If that tub of shit and grease can't do a back float, it deserves to die.

That's sad
So many people just passed by knowing she was struggling. Foid or not, this is not how a society should be

A lot of people just walking by. Many people are not actually people. No consciousness nor self in their brains. Bugmen

Isnt water supposed to be the whales natural environment??

A lot of people just walking by. Many people are not actually people. No consciousness nor self in their brains. Bugmen
most of us would just walk by too

What do I have to gain from helping this dumbass whale

That's sad
So many people just passed by knowing she was struggling. Foid or not, this is not how a society should be
Please commit suicide you JBW coping, honorary GrAYfag

Jesus christ how did she not just climb up the stairs
All she had to do was turn onto her fat belly and pull herself up or atleast pull her head away from the water and she would have been fine

“Fighting for her life” my ass

waters going to get contaminated with lard

That's sad
Experienced it myself when i was contemplating suicide and was clearly in distress by a lake not a single person acknowledged my existence fuck normalscum and fuck scumciety.

I am soy cuck shitskin faggot who loves white cock so I spam JBW posts and I also constantly spam “that’s so sad” on clips of foids/sex havers getting what they deserve

Jesus christ how did she not just climb up the stairs
All she had to do was turn onto her fat belly and pull herself up or atleast pull her head away from the water and she would have been fine

“Fighting for her life” my ass
Probably was having a heart attack.

@Adolf Hitler
That's you bozo
Wait a few years, soon you and your women will be sucking brown dicks with the great replacement

Why didn't she rest herself on the stairs?:feelskek:

That's sad
Suicides are one of the highest killers of people in the west. I dont see the same outrage for dudes taking their own life but when this lady who abused her body for so long gets punished by the consequences of her actions then everyone is up in arms

hope she suffered immensely stupid fucking cunt

Why didnt she ask for help from the men who went by her on the stairs?

Everyone thought she was doing some kind of exercise or resting.

Nobody wana get #MeTooed especially at the gym where alot of women say they come here to workout and not date.

She could have shouted for help or asked the man who went by her right infront of her to give her a push.

Also why the fuck are you swimming if you dont know how to swim?

@Adolf Hitler
That's you bozo
Wait a few years, soon you and your women will be sucking brown dicks with the great replacement
but muh JBW also you are clearly and infiltrator/troll

Last edited:
If any sub5 dared to save her she would probably sued him and made a post on r/twoxchromosome about how rescuer touched her tits and sexually asaulted her. Who would take such a risk for a landwhale? This is the society you created, enjoy it

was she screaming for help? If she was struggling and yelling that she’s drowning then it’s fucked up. If she was quiet then im not surprised nobody saved her. They could have thought she wasn’t drowning.

If she didn’t ask for help, no man should have helped because they could get accused of harassment. If she was begging for help though, I would have offered help

She didn't ask for help

They just saw a whale in it's natural habitat

was she screaming for help? If she was struggling and yelling that she’s drowning then it’s fucked up. If she was quiet then im not surprised nobody saved her. They could have thought she wasn’t drowning.
If she didn’t ask for help, no man should have helped because they could get accused of harassment. If she was begging for help though, I would have offered help
rewatch the video. at 0:50 she literally moves aside for someone entering the pool. this is just an obese woman with an even bigger ego to ask for help from icky sub-5 men

rewatch the video. at 0:50 she literally moves aside for someone entering the pool. this is just an obese woman with an even bigger ego to ask for help from icky sub-5 men
Yep. I could care less about her after seeing that. How the fuck did she even drown though? Did her legs just stop working or something? Very strange

She was a strong independent women she don't need nobody. Probably had a stroke and couldn't speak xD

That's sad
It's just nature. You never see other animals help one another

Well this sucks, imagine getting a seizure or heartattack and then drowning while everyone looks on their phones, holy shit.

Well this sucks, imagine getting a seizure or heartattack and then drowning while everyone looks on their phones, holy shit.
realistically meaningless because we might never meet IRL but I go to great lengths to help men. don't want females to give the icky creeps so I make it a point to ignore them :feelsokman:

I wouldn't have helped her

We have no obligation to help our fellow man

Yep. I could care less about her after seeing that. How the fuck did she even drown though? Did her legs just stop working or something? Very strange
She also can scream for help but was too prideful

realistically meaningless because we might never meet IRL but I go to great lengths to help men. don't want females to give the icky creeps so I make it a point to ignore them :feelsokman:

Yes I would help men too unless they are chads :dab:

YEEAHHHH ANOTHER FAT WHORE DOWN! KILL THEM(in gta)