Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Morbidly obese 1/10 earns 2k per month cam whoring

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Absolutely fucking disgusting. jfl at the level my compatriot british simps will stoop to. if your going to be simps at least simp for 9/10 19yo professional attractive women, not obese 43yo trailer trash subhuman fucks.

If you would not fuck her, you are volcel

2K a month is slave wages in the camwhoring world. 2k a month won't even pay your bills and rent.

Gross dude, imagine the smell.

" I like playing dress up. I’m not ashamed of my body"

Thats kinda the problem. You're not ashamed because you don't want to put in the work to change it. Its an excuse used to cope with how disgusting you know you look, and if these men stopped paying you, you would most likely question your existence and eat yourself into depression.

Its kinda funny how foids have no problem being objects to men when men are paying for it. Imagine spending money on this landwhale and feeling good about yourself.

Last edited:
2K a month is slave wages in the camwhoring world. 2k a month won't even pay your bills and rent.
The article is 4 years old, traction dictates she gets more now.

imagine being fast food worker working your ass off making minimum wage
then this 1/10 landwhale makes more money than you doing nothing

Goddamn cucks

she's also an old roastie jfl at men in 2020

I earn less and I'm not destitute.
Holy shit she married with 5 children...

Last edited:
Honestly this makes me hate men even more.

LITERALLY HAMLOSSUS’S LOOKSMATCH JFL @BummerDrummer

Yet you think short haired foids are subhuman

Foids literally can’t lose. Honestly how the fuck did men let it get this bad
I never said they were subhuman, I said that they lose PSL points when they cutt off the hair

One bad round of sepsis and hospitalization will wipe that smile right off of her face along with wiping out her bank account if she doesn't have good health insurance.

Lymphedema (which she clearly has) is no joke.

Thats kinda the problem. You're not ashamed because you don't want to put in the work to change it. Its an excuse used to cope with how disgusting you know you look, and if these men stopped paying you, you would most likely question your existence and eat yourself into depression.

Its kinda funny how foids have no problem being objects to men when men are paying for it. Imagine spending money on this landwhale and feeling good about yourself.
I'm ashamed about my body but can't do shit about it.

No, you would?
Fuck no
DF2790FB 2728 4F1F 93B6 1E6C654B9C26

Wageslavecel on suiwatch. Seriously how the fuck can you cope knowing a deformed landwhale with 4 kids get paid more than you for doing nothing but eating in front of a camera? It frustrates me and i'm neet, ER if i was wageslaving.

TUTORIAL MODE WITH DEVELOPER CHEATS

Wageslavecel on suiwatch. Seriously how the fuck can you cope knowing a deformed landwhale with 4 kids get paid more than you for doing nothing but eating in front of a camera? It frustrates me and i'm neet, ER if i was wageslaving.

End of times for 50% of the male species. I don't blame a single, incel man for not wageslaving and becoming neet when this monstrosity gets free, generous amounts of money ($25'000 per year) for showing her disgusting body to simps.

This is a fucking joke

brah how is 2k not enough to survive for you, you maggot?
do you live in new york you rich piece of toxic waste?

my mom makes less than that and raised 5 kids, 3 of which are going for higher education, one has a university degree and is now in a managing position.

jfl, i cant believe the financial shit i read on this forum.

why should she be ashamed if cucks are paying her for it? the real issue is cucks.

brah how is 2k not enough to survive for you, you maggot?
do you live in new york you rich piece of toxic waste?

my mom makes less than that and raised 5 kids, 3 of which are going for higher education, one has a university degree and is now in a managing position.

jfl, i cant believe the financial shit i read on this forum.

In the camwhoring world, I mean.

Where is my rope to hang myself?

How the fuck do these creatures exist? What do you have to eat and do to obtain a disgusting body like this? It seems unfathomable.

How the fuck do these creatures exist? What do you have to eat and do to obtain a disgusting body like this? It seems unfathomable.

Blame simps. She's just cashing in on lowlife lowstandardscels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back