Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Morality is no longer important to people today

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
everyone thinks only of themselves. no one wants to support moral values.
that makes me depressed.
i try to do my best, despite the fact that i'm probably a lesser person to others, to behave morally correct

most normies definably don't have any moral values, they're as vile and unempathetic as morgue workers

I’ve noticed that too. Makes the villains make sense

It's called Anomie, and it's the reason I think so much shit in the world is going wrong. In a capitalist, hedonistic society like ours, nothing really matters outside of what makes you feel good and what makes you materially successful.

Atomization, Individualism, Hedonism, Materialism - this is our whole society.

It's called Anomie, and it's the reason I think so much shit in the world is going wrong. In a capitalist, hedonistic society like ours, nothing really matters outside of what makes you feel good and what makes you materially successful.
but I believe someone can be a capitalist and still have good moral standards. its more how you deal with it. most people are dumb animals
you can stand for capitalism and still be against materialism

Morality is dying, and it's not good for incels, we're the weakest section of society and we will become sitting ducks to low cunning of normies and foids much more easier in our vulnerable stages of old age and what not

I've talked about it in a thread before, it's the financial systems fault

but I believe someone can be a capitalist and still have good moral standards. its more how you deal with it. most people are dumb animals
you can stand for capitalism and still be against materialism
I feel like that’s straying more into Corporatist territory. Corporatism is basically just if Capitalism was for the good of the nation instead of the good of individual companies.