Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Morality and philosophy discussion megathread

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
In this thread we discuss about morality and philosophy. I'll start:
I believe pessimist nihilism and the idea of not giving a damn about our lives or world because "we are going to die at the end" is a pretty reductionist and stupid way to see our reality since for me it only shows how shallow and dumb those who say this really are because it oversimplifies the existential questions we are yet to answer.

I think we have a certain time limit and what ur doing right now is ur lifestyle. Not what u will do or what u done.

So we are at the bottom right now. But chads and dan bilzerian is out their in exotic locations. Eating exotic food. With several hbbs doing exotic things

I am nihilist
Whats that

In this thread we discuss about morality and philosophy. I'll start:
I believe pessimist nihilism and the idea of not giving a damn about our lives or world because "we are going to die at the end" is a pretty reductionist and stupid way to see our reality since for me it only shows how shallow and dumb those who say this really are because it oversimplifies the existential questions we are yet to answer.
I guess you could say it’s the easy way out in theory, but in actual practice pessimistic nihilism is a pretty hard pill to swallow completely, which is why many can’t walk that path. It goes against everything we’ve been programmed to think

Our reason of existence is to procreate, we come from a line of billions of successful ancestors that have survived and managed to procreate through world extinctions. That line ends with us. Billions of years down the drain kek.

According to eastern philosophy from what ive read in general. we are here to experience life as humans as a part of our spiritual journey. We are here to learn and become enlightened, some are able to become enlightened but some who are still trapped and consumed with physical reality dont. And if you dont spiritually ascend in this lifetime, youll come back (karmic) until you learn and ascend.

Existentialism bored me in college for some reason

The study of

There's absolutely nothing wrong with fucking teens as an adult. It complies with biological, moral, societal and marital ideals.

we're all going to die but the materials that make your body don't stop existing. they simply change form. there's really no escape from existence.

I used to love philosophy. Endless conversations running in circles and achieving nothing. Now I think it’s the second most useless major only to gender studies. We have had centuries of it, and always it is useless. It builds no bridges, launches no rockets, makes no breakthroughs, helps nobody. It’s a hobby for the bored and rich and those who love to hear their own voices, presented as academia.

That said I’m a Utilitarian.

I used to love philosophy. Endless conversations running in circles and achieving nothing. Now I think it’s the second most useless major only to gender studies. We have had centuries of it, and always it is useless. It builds no bridges, launches no rockets, makes no breakthroughs, helps nobody. It’s a hobby for the bored and rich and those who love to hear their own voices, presented as academia.

That said I’m a Utilitarian.
At least make it the third most useless after psychology.