Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Moralfags are not truly blackpilled

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
It doesn't make sense that an ACTUAL BLACKPILLED INCEL can have any semblance of empathy, let alone sympathy, towards a society which has neglected to treat them as a human being on the sole basis of appearance (which was out of their control). An actual blackpilled incel who has become socially isolated, alienated and disconnected from society will never be able to relate to the morality of mainstream society, when that very society cast them out and left them to rot.

Humans are a tribal species. The concept of morality evolved over time as a result of human beings forming societies in which the actions of each individual had the ability to impact, influence and shape the lives of others around them. When you are not even a part of the tribe, which is modern human civilisation, there is no reason for you to have a moral compass, why bother being "humane" when you are not even a part of humanity, being humane is no longer to our benefit. We are no longer part of the human species, whatever happens to other human beings (good or bad) should no longer affect you if you truly are a blackpilled incel.

Whenever i see a moralfag on the forum, i assume one of 2 things: that person is either a blue-pilled incel, or a larper.

Last edited:
tbh

moralcucks are normies in disguise. They want to weaken us and make us less “extreme” aka cucked.

Moralfags are cucks that belong on reddit

Only cute adorable loli waifu of culture deserves sympathy. Or maybe peaoloe who are ruled be me. It is option to be humble ruler and care about own people. But number of people ruled by me is 0

I know Stacies with edgy attitudes like this. Most of ethics philosophers were incel-tier men.

Quit being a coping edgy teen, being moral or not has nothing to do with being blackpilled.

You can know everything about the black pill and still feel empathy towards other humans, especially those that are good to you.
You dont have to be a bluepilled cuckoo to know going around and beating people is a bad thing to do, because you ARE a part of society if you dont want to be, go to the desert or the forest where you are alone and no societal structures exist, see if you like that maybe

Quit being a coping edgy teen, being moral or not has nothing to do with being blackpilled.

You can know everything about the black pill and still feel empathy towards other humans, especially those that are good to you.
You dont have to be a bluepilled cuckoo to know going around and beating people is a bad thing to do, because you ARE a part of society if you dont want to be, go to the desert or the forest where you are alone and no societal structures exist, see if you like that maybe

you are a great example of the moralcucks im talking about. I never said that being blackpilled = going ER, i said that a blackpilled person doesn't care about society IN GENERAL, obviously you'll care about those who are good to you, there will always be exceptions to the rule but that doesnt disprove or invalidate the rule itself. You really are a low IQ retard, wouldnt even be surprised if you're some normie larping in here, thats how badly this forum has devolved

Last edited:
you are a great example of the moralcucks im talking about. I never said that being blackpilled = going ER, i said that a blackpilled person doesn't care about society IN GENERAL, obviously you'll care about those who are good to you, there will always be exceptions to the rule but that doesnt disprove or invalidate the rule itself. You really are a low IQ retard, wouldnt even be surprised if you're some normie larping in here, thats how badly this forum has devolved
Joined May 15, 2018
Messages 320

typical IT cuck lurker trait

you are a great example of the moralcucks im talking about. I never said that being blackpilled = going ER, i said that a blackpilled person doesn't care about society IN GENERAL, obviously there will be exceptions in which case you will care for someone, such as people who are good to you. You really are a low IQ retard, wouldnt even be surprised if you're some normie larping in here, thats how badly this forum has devolved
That's funny, I knew you are the kind of person to not understand anything and reply exactly some bullshit like this.
So you too think there are exceptions? So why do you think being "humane" to society as you yourself put it, is a bad/bluepilled thing to be?? Explain that one without contradicting yourself pls if that's possible for you one digit IQ lifeform.

It's people like you that drag this forum down because you think being edgy = being blackpilled

Joined May 15, 2018
Messages 320

they always end up outing themselves real quick. They're too low IQ to keep the facade and pretense going for very long

Joined May 15, 2018
Messages 320

Because I dont message much? Maybe I should be a lowiq postmaxxer too
they always end up outing themselves real quick. They're too low IQ to keep the facade and pretense going for very long
That's right, dont even bother replying to my post, just make sum assumption about my post count, maybe then you can win the argument, high iq

Because I dont message much? Maybe I should be a lowiq postmaxxer too
I always see some greycels that appear in such threads and write some cucked shit.Probably too busy taking screenshots and posting on it

I always see some greycels that appear in such threads and write some cucked shit.Probably too busy taking screenshots and posting on it
I just think some in this community try too hard to come up with a new black pill that is complete bullshit just to be edgy or whatever they try to achieve by it. Maybe gatekeeping like "oh your not hard enough to be an incel/be blackpilled" and when I see posts like this I just need to type something

I just think some in this community try too hard to come up with a new black pill that is complete bullshit just to be edgy or whatever they try to achieve by it. Maybe gatekeeping like "oh your not hard enough to be an incel/be blackpilled" and when I see posts like this I just need to type something

In a social sense, incels are not part of society, they've been kicked out.

It's why the term wageslave even exists. Many incels have to work hard and come home to an empty house and have no family or even friends to spend time with. Just because an incel doesn't go off the grid doesn't mean he is part of society in the truest sense.

agreed. if you still cling on to some semblance of morality, you haven't had it shitty enough to know its all a sham.

This is why age cucks piss me off so much, and this site is crawling with them. After all we’ve been through, niggas should at least be able to freely express what the fuck we like to jerk off to just like everyone else. Fuck what’s right.