Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur premiered this weekend - WAY better black loli toon than Proud Family so far - very enjoyable

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I feel bad for this Ahmed guy though he clearly wants to marry both these girls like I do.

U should watch cinematic kino and cool guy movies with Ryan Gosling instead of whatever this is

bro I grew up watching trash like Breaker High I can't take Gosling seriously

Hop

I've been digging into the background for this show and discovered I was wrong to assume it had been created out of thin air in 2015. It turns out that Devil Dinosaur was introduced in a 1978 comic book where he had a sidekick ape-boy named "Moon Boy" who was Moon Girl's precursor:

Devil1MoonBoyLunellaJump

here are the two white creators of the comic: Brandon Montclare and Amy Reeder:

BrandonMontclare101212AmyReederByLuigiNovi1

I dunno about you guys but I'm mildly entertained. I feel like you couldn't have made this comic if it'd been just a couple years later during the racial politics the left pushed during Trump's term which has continued now.

2015 seemed just early enough that people gave it a chance and liked it and could look past a black girl replacing a fucking chimp and realize she was a cool character, so much so that it got a TV spinoff.

I just wish Runaways had gotten a cartoon adaptation. Gert (later Chase) and Old Lace did the whole "girl/genius with a pet dinosaur" thing eleven years prior in 2004.