Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Month passed, and whore already in relations

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
About month ago friend showed me loli on fb (people sometimes helping me to search, but not enough). Possible waifu maybe, possible outsidemaxx partner maybe (and more possible that no on both variants). But then I just received 30 days fb block. Today that block is over, looked to profile at that cunt, and she already in relations. Month ago single, now relations, life of femoid so hard

Padla

After another month will be lifefuel and suifel and vomitfuel to see those stupid teenage "relations" over, thats what cunt gets for choosing stupid teenie fuckboy instead of senpai of culture

Last edited:
stop this fantasizing low key female worshipping. there is no such thing as " adorable loli of culture" you're just coping too hard, go fuck watch anime at least don't fetishize real life females you're female worshipper

stop this fantasizing low key female worshipping. there is no such thing as " adorable loli of culture" you're just coping too hard, go fuck watch anime at least don't fetishize real life females you're female worshipper
Fuck you, not writing to that cunt and not gonna orbit. Will wait for untaken lolis

Fuck you, not writing to that cunt and not gonna orbit. Will wait for untaken lolis
yeah i'm sure you'll get "untaken cute lolis" just jfl at you, keep female worshipping

yeah i'm sure you'll get "untaken cute lolis" just jfl at you, keep female worshipping
ugly femorloids are trash and in no way will be taken by me

No woman stays single for long anymore. They just jump from one dick to another.

Write a manifesto

she looks disgusting, not an adorable loli of culture by any means

We have to start searching in other planets, Napoleon. I'm certain that somewhere, in this vast universe, there exists an adorable loli of culture who's waiting to be found.

Teenage loves are ideal but serious relationships must be enforced, ie no fuckboying.

Never try to fuck a girl who thought it was a good idea to get paperclips as earrings and put a piece of cheese on the end of them

We have to start searching in other planets, Napoleon. I'm certain that somewhere, in this vast universe, there exists an adorable loli of culture who's waiting to be found.
In other universe, in underverse, I will be lord marshall with cute adorable loli waifu of culture. But now stuck here and so searching here

Lenzorius

It terrifies me. Our power combined is just too great.
By your powers combined you can summon Captain Loli of Culture to be my waifu

By your powers combined you can summon Captain Loli of Culture to be my waifu
We'll use blood magic and sacrifice ugly femorloids in order to ensure the success of the summoning ritual

We'll use blood magic and sacrifice ugly femorloids in order to ensure the success of the summoning ritual
If all ugly femorloids be sacrificed, maybe that will summon atleast few cultured lolis for atleast few men of culture to have one

Is this guy even an incel

i'm hesitant about clicking on any of your threads incase it incriminates me tbh, I only clicked accidently FBIcels

i'm hesitant about clicking on any of your threads incase it incriminates me tbh, I only clicked accidently FBIcels
Agreed but thats all what he ever posts anyways. I asked him why multiple times.