Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Month after month Im just slowly eradicatimg empathy towards women.

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★★★
Im not sayimg its good thing, but if I saw women injured in car accident I would feel more empathy towards pigeons I see every winter freezed to death than than towards her.

She would not feel empathy towards me, she would not date me, she would call me ugly while talking to her friends, so is it really that weird that I stopped to feel empathy towards injured woman? Action and reaction, no biggie.

Thats good, FUCK WOMEN

They're sociopaths

Well, becoming indifferent towards femoids is actually a good thing, I think it would be a bad sign if seeing them having a hard time was giving you pleasure, but having absolutely no feelings for a class of people who constantly despise you and don't even see you as human is not a bad thing. This has happened to me too in the last few years, I'm no longer willing to help foids who would treat me like trash seconds later.

I would feel more empathy towards pigeons
Based.:blackpill: After me being Hiroshima-Nakasaki-blackpilled by the legend "Eggman"; my empathy for foids was then, and finally obliterated.