Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Montenegro,Herzegovina Dalmatia=Giraffeland

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
Imagine having 188cm 6'2 as the average in some of the towns and cities in these places. RIP to all manlets

Over for me, 177cm is considered manlet tier

Yea, imagine being 5'5" there. Must be brutal.

Over for me, 177cm is considered manlet tier
Yes u are. U are 10cm or 5 inches below average and barely taller than the average woman there

Yes u are. U are 10cm or 5 inches below average and barely taller than the average woman there
Its crazy because I mog most oldcels and ethnics but most mayo zoomers mog me

Its crazy because I mog most oldcels and ethnics but most mayo zoomers mog me
Eveyrone in that red region along the Adriatic coaat you see are tall asf. You would be getting height mogged by every 3rd female on the street. Kinda brutal tbh. 177cm is like the average height in the US.

i'm bosniak genetically ( father eastern bosnia mother central bosnia ) and i'm 182cm tall almost 6ft but not really , my father is still taller than me even if he's in his sixties he's 185cm tall lmao and my mother is a midget.

i'm bosniak genetically ( father eastern bosnia mother central bosnia ) and i'm 182cm tall almost 6ft but not really , my father is still taller than me even if he's in his sixties he's 185cm tall lmao and my mother is a midget.
bosniak as in muslim or serbian bosniak?

this what i was trying to explain to people here. go to church at sunday go to football game almost no guy is less than 6’ feet here… 6’2 is average not even exaggerating

And to think so many people talk about geomaxxing to EE/balkans :feelshaha:

i cant imagine trying to geomaxx to a poor region where you think youll be considered more attractive, only to be mogged by tallfags everywhere you look

I get that this is just one specific region but still

And to think so many people talk about geomaxxing to EE/balkans :feelshaha:

i cant imagine trying to geomaxx to a poor region where you think youll be considered more attractive, only to be mogged by tallfags everywhere you look
Thry are tall but often ugly from what ive heard.