Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Monstrosity of degenerate world: corrupted loli

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Encountered some of those horrible creatures in lithuanian dating sides, when looking at lolis. Not even wrote them anything, as they were culturally uncompatible, but in those sites guests can be seen, and that triggered their anger, cunts started to scream at me, calling pedo. Thats what feminism doing with lolis, instead of politely being silent when man passing by, those whores need to scream, brainwashed cunts thinking that only teenie fuckboys have right to look at them

they've absorbed modern culture perfectly

25 year old man with early hair thinning = indistinguishable from a 60 year old sex offender

every post from you is about this shit -_-. you could post some info on the difference between hebophilia and other philia's...the meaning of latin translations....some Freudian studies??? but NO it's always some silly shit >_< . post some fucking lolis if you aren't going to link me to anything interesting><

Evil feminism, we need to destroy society and rebuild without

and that triggered their anger, cunts started to scream at me, calling pedo. Thats what feminism doing with lolis, instead of politely being silent when man passing by, those whores need to scream, brainwashed cunts thinking that only teenie fuckboys have right to look at them
:what:
Bro...

It's a lil' shady that you're looking at underage profiles, but.. they are public afterall. So, I suppose that you're in the clear. It's fucked up of them to assume you have ill intentions and whatnot, though. Feminism is a joke, fourth wave that is.

The ice you’re standing on is so thin its like a wafer

You're the only person I find irritating on this site. Do you actually have anything to say, or vent about? It's just lolies, lolies and fucking lolies, I wouldn't be surprised if you're undergoing surgery to turn into a loli as well boyo :kekfuel:

Jk, but say something actually meaningful

"how dare you set your sight in my direction you inkel"

I kinda agree with these greycels tbh bro. Loli all day but gotta move on bro. You will never have the loli bro even if you did this world is toxic.

Encountered some of those horrible creatures in lithuanian dating sides, when looking at lolis. Not even wrote them anything, as they were culturally uncompatible, but in those sites guests can be seen, and that triggered their anger, cunts started to scream at me, calling pedo. Thats what feminism doing with lolis, instead of politely being silent when man passing by, those whores need to scream, brainwashed cunts thinking that only teenie fuckboys have right to look at them

Dude are you even trying to Islammaxx so you can move to some strict sharia law country where you can possibly marry a loli, you'd have to sacrifice a lot of modern conveniences, but if you truly want a loli, that's what you're going to have to do, wealthmax + Islammax.