Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monster Hunter world thread.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
What's your thoughts about the game? Experiences with the beta? Are you planning on getting it?

I've played monster hunter 2 on PSP way back, I really liked it. But now, idk If I will like it, I think I might have grown out of it.
I remember playing adhop with my friend lol, and drop trading honey/herbs to make health potions.(glitch)
It's pretty cool that it's getting released on PC/XBox1/PS4

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I've played monster hunter 2 on PSP way back, I really liked it. But now, idk If I will like it, I think I might have grown out of it.
It's pretty cool that it's getting released on PC/XBox1/PS4

You should try the betas that are going to come out in a week.
They still keep the same elements except with updated graphics and wide maps.

Crustaciouse said:
You should try the betas that are going to come out in a week.
They still keep the same elements except with updated graphics and wide maps.

I've bought xbox1 when it came out, but I don't think I have racked up more than 20 hours playtime on in in all these years lol :$
I remember playing some diablo 3... and thats about it.

I know they released halo wars 2, I really liked halo wars 1... but i havent played it -.-

I might try the beta, but gaming just kind of lost its touch to me, I can't immerse my self in it anymore.

It was good and I like what they did with the monsters

But the time limit is too short

I can't do anything fun or I'll fail the mission

Themisterpepsi said:
It was good and I like what they did with the monsters

But the time limit is too short

I can't do anything fun or I'll fail the mission

I agree with the time limit being too short, did you have trouble following those glowing bugs around?
I would allways lose track of them if I wandered far away from their last point.

Crustaciouse said:
I agree with the time limit being too short, did you have trouble following those glowing bugs around?
I would allways lose track of them if I wandered far away from their last point.

Yeah sometimes i make a wrong turn i lose them but after I beated all main monsters I didn't follow them much because I went for the big boys like the rathalos and Diablos but I can never kill them because I run out of time

Themisterpepsi said:
Yeah sometimes i make a wrong turn i lose them but after I beated all main monsters I didn't follow them much because I went for the big boys like the rathalos and Diablos but I can never kill them because I run out of time

You needed need a high-level sharpness sword to penetrate their stone armor, or target the vunerable weak parts.

I always played in adhop mode with 1 friend, had to use sonic booms to get them out of the ground. I remember farming fatalis at the end tho, the black one and the white one. and that huge spore thing with dark energy attribute bows, and that giant, i mean giant lava monster thing.

You could not legit kill fatalis in one seesion, his hp pool was so high, but you could finish it off in the second.