Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monster Hunter Wilds runs at 30fps on mid end GPUS on PC

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Frame gen is required to play at 60fps on MID SETTINGS 1080P :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brave 2024 09 25 13 19 29
We can thank retards buying awful optimized DD2 and WuKANG that runs like total ass across all platforms but especially PS5 that on perf mode runs at 30fps with fake frame gen it goes up to 60fps. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Gaming is more dead than my grandparents it's a total burial into the Mariana trench.

You need to buy rtx 4080 to play at 60fps/1080p mid settings :society::society::society::society: I think Japan with China needs to be nuked right now.

Last edited:
it's starting to feel like a joke when you see latest hardware tests from big reputable channels and some kind of soap generator like DLSS or FSR is enabled by default in these tests.

If I can run 4k 30, fine.

Based on your computer's specs (AMD Radeon RX 6600, 8GB VRAM, Windows 11), you should be able to run the game described at 1080p and 60 frames per second with "Medium" graphic settings. Your RX 6600 is roughly equivalent to the recommended GPUs, like the RTX 2070 Super and Radeon RX 6700XT, although it might perform slightly lower in some cases.

With features like DirectStorage support and frame generation, your SSD is essential to meet the game's demands. Overall, your system should handle the game at the target resolution and settings, though you might need to adjust a few settings for smoother performance in more intense scenes.

(AMD Radeon RX 6600, 8GB VRAM, Windows 11), you should be able to run the game described at 1080p and 60 frames per second with "Medium" graphic settings.
no you don't, frame gen frames are not real frames and amd highly discourage people to use it at below 60fps native

SSD is required

Just increase your specs theory.

You are not entitled to optimization theory.

We won't do optimization because soycucks buy our ridiculously priced broken incomplete games anyways theory.

We can't even do optimization because we have hired so many women and minorities our average IQ is below 100 theory.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

SSD is required

Just increase your specs theory.

You are not entitled to optimization theory.

We won't do optimization because soycucks buy our ridiculously priced broken incomplete games anyways theory.

We can't even do optimization because we have hired so many women and minorities our average IQ is below 100 theory.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
1727348475917117 1

Last edited:
It's no doubt going to be shit anyway. Capcom has turned the series into a more grindy dynasty warriors.

Frame gen is required to play at 60fps on MID SETTINGS 1080P :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 1275791 We can thank retards buying awful optimized DD2 and WuKANG that runs like total ass across all platforms but especially PS5 that on perf mode runs at 30fps with fake frame gen it goes up to 60fps. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Gaming is more dead than my grandparents it's a total burial into the Mariana trench.
I saw people running GTX 1650 on black myth wukong

Co

View attachment 1275791 We can thank retards buying awful optimized DD2 and WuKANG that runs like total ass across all platforms but especially PS5 that on perf mode runs at 30fps with fake frame gen it goes up to 60fps. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Gaming is more dead than my grandparents it's a total burial into the Mariana trench.
When the game demo or it is out we can find out how bad performance is at least PC can run games native 1080p and not fake like console

When the game demo or it is out we can find out how bad performance is at least PC can run games native 1080p and not fake like console
probably by January-March but i'm not sure if demo will be out on PC since DD2 only released demo AFTER launch :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back