Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Monogamy

Monogamy good?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Do you think monogamy is good? Is it something society should strive towards? Discuss

I dont care for monogamy. All I care about is pumping hot femoids

monogamy is homogeneous anything else is diversity pushed kikery meant to enslave us

I want sexy times.

Return to clanship.

Commitment is the problem

Monogamy is unnatural, human nature is polygamous that's why foids leave their boyfriends for someone better and attractive men have many foids at the same time, everyone thinks that's bad but it's our instinct.
Monogamy is good for incels as the foids will be forced to be with only one man and t[UWSL]hey won't be the whores of chad.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]In these times the closest thing to monogamy is [/UWSL][UWSL]teenage love[/UWSL][UWSL], foids love only one man when they are virgins.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
The ancients overcame human nature with enforced monogamy. They cleverly employed mind control through religion and sadly that strategy has worn off in this age of scientism. We need to devise a new means of fairness.