Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Monogamy needs to be enforced again or there will be serious problems.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
This modern hook-up culture created a big imbalance and practically divided men into winners and losers. The amount of virgin men from the age of 18-35 has risen significantly in the past 10 years while the amount of female virgins hasn't changed a lot which proves the 80/20 rule. Jordan Peterson said that "men who are not competitive in the sexual market get frustrated and that leads to anger", young men are especially dangerous when it comes to this. This will lead to a huge number of angry men that will feel like society cast them out. I think that groups like ISIS will become more common because of this.

Too late. Can't stop this train. Any female who is breathing today has experienced chad cock and would never give that up.

Isis is a cia creation to perpetuate the now "Defunct" ciaqaeda. Also muslim men are not the demographic affected most by tinderization. However, your statement is pretty much right on. I think there will be a huge backlash against feminism, even though it may not be understood as such. The fact that the airforce comissioned a study on incels may be an indicator that high level people in DC may be vaguely aware of sociological trends through seeing them personally amongst relatives, etc. On the one hand, this is a perfect template for cointelpro type framing, and for scapegoating vulnerable people. It is perfect for blaming mass shootings on to try, and take guns away. It is also generic enough to allow anyone to be demonized. However as this trend grows, it represents enough of a powderkeg to where it could cause mass distruption to society, and that may have been why the af did the incel study to see what they could do to understand it. When you think about it people crave freedom of political speech, democracy, a means to a comfortable life for those who work for it. But for men, in the end, all of that striving is essentially to get a nice girl. That is a pretty basic need on the maslow continuum. If economic inequity causes destabilization past a point, or lack of agency in the nation's political affairs indirectly threatens the ability to have a happy family in the long term, how much worse is pressing up on several generations of mostly normal men going to be when you take away their ability to reproduce?

Early age enforced monogamy is the only solution. just think about it

I want big problems. I want the world to nosedive into insanity.

I want big problems. I want the world to nosedive into insanity.
I don't think we have long to wait.. Chaos is Coming. Within 5 months or 5 years it'll be here soon enough.

Winners and losers are seen as so in a puritanical culture, or in a fascist one. Enforced monogamy, as described by Peterson, leads to this view where you are a loser if you don’t have a wife/GF.

At this point I'd prefer the serious problems happen instead