Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monogamy is the foundation of civilization, the lack of it makes inceldom WORSE

• Thread starter BlackPillDealer
  • Start date
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6aw55r[/video]

A clip from back in 2012 where a red pilled PUA guy explains why monogamy is so essential for maintaining an advanced civilization.

The lack of monogamy exacerbates inceldom and basically expands it to include not only omega males (truecels) but also an increasing amount of beta males (4-7/10 LMS etc). Why? Because women begin to chase Chad more than they would otherwise, just like they did before civilization.

Would you be happy with 1 woman for the rest of your life?

Humanity is too corrupted. We must destroy it and recreate the species by having sex with untainted 5 year old stacies that we will raise.

Jiren said:

Better than 0 women for the rest of your life.

incelman said:
Humanity is too corrupted. We must destroy it and recreate the species by having sex with untainted 5 year old stacies that we will raise.

Shit like this is what got us banned. This guys insane.

why do people cope like this thinking that muh modern society is the reason for inceldom.

Because scientific and technological advances are exclusive to monogamy right? lol.

incelman said:

Being against pedophilia isn’t being a cuck. It’s degeneracy in itself. In my formative years in high school my oneitis dated a college student for a year (a literal pedo, by age definition where I live). Don’t want that crushing feeling of unfairness for anyone else.

I second this. Also women should not be allowed sex outside marriage.

KV- said:
Being against pedophilia isn’t being a cuck. It’s degeneracy in itself. In my formative years in high school my oneitis dated a college student for a year (a literal pedo, by age definition where I live). Don’t want that crushing feeling of unfairness for anyone else.

I said we would raise them first until they are legal( we will make the age of consent 14 of course) then fuck them.

The lack of monogamy we see today has led to rampant STDs, depression, loneliness, broken homes, infanticide factories, hypergamy, etc. Only a complete degenerate would argue against this.

Blaming shit on lack of monogamy is massive bluepill btw. The post label is wrong.

Jiren said:

no, I would be happy with my fucking looksmatch

Zyros said:
why do people cope like this thinking that muh modern society is the reason for inceldom.

Because scientific and technological advances are exclusive to monogamy right? lol.

It's about human nature. Patriarchy oppressed women's slutty side a bit since agricultural revolution in Near East. I think robots with consciousness should genocide all humans including Chads and Stacys. Things evolved from steel are superior to organic stinking pile of shits.

Zyros said:

Yes, it actually is. Without monogamy men will focus much more of their time, energy and brainpower on trying to get sex and validation from women. We are already seeing this with PUA, TRP, lookism.

With a monogamous society this is guaranteed for most men at least to a certain level, so they can focus their time, energy and brainpower on building civilization, creating culture and art, inventing new technologies and making scientific discoveries. That's how Western civilization was built.