Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monkeys are taught to use currency, quickly re-invent prostitution.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
https://www.zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/

^ Summary of research from 2005

The black pill here is, in my opinion, that those among us who fantasycope with sharia law and the like being implemented on a global scale and trying to control women and their sexuality are misguided because even monkeys have it hard-wired in them to use sex as a transaction. That men are hard-wired to be the purchaser and the women to be the seller in a seller's market.

It's over.

Yep it's over. Monkeypill is real.
I lol'd at "statistically indistinguishable from most stock-market investors".

Wall Street pretends they're noble citizens doing productive work when they're just a bunch of lazy scoundrels trying to siphon off the productive people to run harems of desperate young waitresses Harvey Weinstein mode in a penthouse overlooking Central Park.

I swear I read this same study years ago but this article says it was updated this year. Which is impossible since I vividly remember swallowing the monkey pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back