Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Monkey foid gets complimented by cucks and simps on YouTube just for existing

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/-9YDFz2vbvA?si=e7GV2-hF4CNecFpg

Modern men are fucking pathetic.

She looks like her face was smacked multiple times with a frying pan.

normie moment
It's funny how this foid is being called "beautiful" by random men for absolutely no fucking reason. She is just selling food on the street and this shit happens

It's funny how this foid is being called "beautiful" by random men for absolutely no fucking reason. She is just selling food on the street and this shit happens
respect everyone :foidSoy:
be inclusive :soy:

Why compliment a foid if she won't even give you a kiss.

Why compliment a foid if she won't say anything nice about you
That's right, compliments are acceptable when the foid gives you a kiss and sex, otherwise it's absurd to overestimate a woman's ego just like that.

Youtube comment section, especially the shorts comment section are fucking filled with normies!

It always perplexed me seeing on the Internet white men who look fine go for ugly Asian women. Like c'mon man.

Though the girl in the video particularly doesn't look that bad to me.

Last edited:
It always perplexed me seeing on the Internet white men who look fine who go for ugly Asian women. Like c'mon man.

Though the girl in the video particularly doesn't look that bad to me.
Sub5 white males resort to ugly Asian women if they can't find any white women in their countries to date or partner with

Sub5 white males resort to ugly Asian women if they can't find any white women in their countries to date or partner with
Even between white countries, this shit works. The German who is unable to German foid goes to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus to the local Slavic whores rushed to him and gratified for the opportunity to move to Germany to obtain a German passport.

No. I'm talking about like 5 men going for 3 women. These men have wealth if they can afford to travel. I'm sure they can do better than this.

No. I'm talking about like 5 men going for 3 women. These men have wealth if they can afford to travel. I'm sure they can do better than this.
When im older, i will definitely have a lot of money due to my fathers inheritance and my growing stock portfolio, 401k, and Roth ira. I will have the ability to geomaxx in Mexico, Guatemala, and other poor Hispanic countries but i wont do it because those poor foids living the slums wont be in love with me, they will be in love with my money.

Idiot simp is also letting her have the change. Look at the fakeness on her face when she is supposedly "refusing" to keep the change. She knows he will insist because he is thinking with his dick instead of his brain. Disgusting. Women live life in tutorial mode.

Idiot simp is also letting her have the change. Look at the fakeness on her face when she is supposedly "refusing" to keep the change. She knows he will insist because he is thinking with his dick instead of his brain. Disgusting. Women live life in tutorial mode.
That hideous monkey foid probably fantasizes about being raped by white cock while her male looksmatch is rotting in loneliness