Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Monk mode

Thomas837

Thomas837

Banned
-

If you think it's over, there are still options out there for you.

If I graduate Uni and nothing changes I am going to monkmaxx fully, I might join a monastery or I might just live a secluded monk life in Norway or Canada to achieve ENLIGHTENMENT

Edit: This monastery accepts English speakers.

Last edited:
Thats pretty good

YEAH BRAH

MONKMODE!!!! :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

I was honestly thinking about doing this aswell, for the last couple of days ngl.

just be a free slave at that monastery theory

I want to be a monk, but I want to join the most isolated ones, in Himalaya or Tibet, without technologies.

cope af you would eventually kys

Notice how they shave monks heads and brows, and make them wear robes to hide the body. Even the blackpill didn't escape monks to look as subhuman and unappelaing to women as possible.

They used to cut/shave british monks hair to resemble some ugly hairline.

monk-bald-head-with-hair32574.jpg

Cope until you rope.

best cope possible tbh

My dream has always been to become some kind of monk. Make a vow of silence and train and read all day without interacting with anyone

Thomas837
-
Recruit
Joined May 1, 2019

I would love to be a monk, its probably the best way to get away from modern civilization and degeneracy as a whole.

Monks are high IQ tbh

Also, notice how monks are ALWAYS male? Because foids are living on Just Exist Mode and can get sex, social validation and government welfare anytime they want.

Monk mode is better than wageslaving and paying taxes to the (((government))) which is destroying us.

Monk mode = volcel

They used to cut/shave british monks hair to resemble some ugly hairline.

monk-bald-head-with-hair32574.jpg
They claimed it was voluntary, in truth it was just norwoods coping by joining a homo\paedo club..